Chapter 4

In the Bullhead, a newscast on Vale News Network begins to play as it catches everyone's attention.

Lisa: "This is Lisa Lavender, reporting in

Lisa: "This is Lisa Lavender, reporting in. The robbery was led by nefarious criminal, Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when a small group of people calling themselves "human supremacists" disrupted the ceremony. Once the White Fang enter the scene, this led to a bloody battle between the two group and leaving multiple causalities."

Once the news report finish, the students were chattering with one another. Y/N merely ponder over the news.

Y/N: ("The White Fang... If only they weren't so...")

His train of thought stops as among the crowd, he spots a black bow-wearing girl clenching her fists. Her expression is a mixture of remorse and frustration.

Y/N: ("Have I... seen her from somewhere before?")

Suddenly, the news feed is cut off as a hologram of Glynda replaces it.

Glynda: "Hello, and welcome to Beacon."

Yang leans towards her sister.

Yang: "Who's that?"

Glynda: "My name is Glynda Goodwitch, deputy headmaster of Beacon."

Yang: "Oh."

Y/N tries to contain his laugh at her comment, which got you a smirk from Yang.

Glynda: "You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world. Once you enter Beacon, you'll each have your own rocket lockers. You'll have access to them in your scrolls."

Y/N can see Ruby getting excited over the fact that they're getting rocket lockers. Glynda continues.

Glynda: "Once you depart from the Bullhead, you are all needed in the main hall where Headmaster Ozpin will make his speech. That is all." 

As the hologram fades away, several Bullheads begin to land down at Beacon. As soon as they exit out of the airship, the same blonde guy rushes out and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over as he proceeds to puke out his guts. Y/N then goes over to him and begins patting the guy on the back.

Y/N: "There, there. You're going to be okay."

As he said that, the blond guy gives him a thumbs up as students begin to walk out of their respective Bullheads. Y/N left the guy as he joins back to Ruby and Yang walk down the paved path in front of the school, admiring the view.