Chapter 14

After coming back to Beacon, reporting to Ozpin about what happened on his scroll, and then going to sleep. He's already informed by Ozpin that he can't tell his team about his mission. Y/N understand why he shouldn't tell them since it'll put them in danger. He looks over his scroll for his next mission only to find Ozpin made a note that the mission near the docks has been delayed and will be done on a later date. Y/N then switch to the other mission which is a Grimm extermination order and its located outside of Vale.

Y/N: ("Just a growing horde of Grimm I need to kill? Hm, works for me. I'll do it after the school day is over.")

(The Next Day)

Team RWBY and Y/N discuss what happened yesterday over lunch with Weiss raising the issue with most members of the team, especially Ruby. Ruby is childish, Yang is carefree and lazy, and Blake is too quiet. Upon hearing this, Yang and Ruby defend themselves.

Ruby: "Hey! Yang can be careless and lazy sometimes, but she takes her class very serious too."

Yang is slow to defend Ruby, showing some unease with her sister.

Yang: "Y-Yeah, Ruby is trying her best here, right Blake?"

Y/N: "Blake?"

Blake is quiet except for a moment when she notices Velvet at another table being bullied Cardin and the rest of his team. With Cardin flickering her rabbit ears and "accidentally" spilling her lunch tray, leaving the girl clearly distressed. She clenches her fist and snarls at this. Y/N also take notice of this as he glares at them.

Weiss: "Blake, are you listening?"

Blake: "Huh? What?"

Weiss: "I'm saying that compare to those two, your issue is minor at worst."

Ruby & Yang: "Hey!"

Y/N: "What about me, Ice Queen?"

Weiss: "First of all, don't call me that. Secondly, your issue occurs when you spar with someone."

Y/N: "Please, I still do those matches."

Weiss: "Pinning your opponents and refusing to use your weapons, don't count, dunce." 

Y/N tries to retort back. 

Y/N: "Glynda approves of it... kind of."

Blake shakes her head at this conversation and leaves the table, while Weiss and Y/N continue with their bickering over their issues.

(A Few Moments Later)

In the courtyard, Team RWBY and Y/N are introduce to their upperclassmen for the year, Team CVFY.

 Coco steps in, making a very defined, aggressive entrance and stance to Team RWBY.

Coco: "Atteeention!"