Chapter 28

Y/N head back to his team, telling them that he wasn't able to find her. They decide to call it a day and discuss this tomorrow. Before going to sleep in his bed with Yang, Y/N ponder over his talk with Blake, especially pondering over how close he and Blake were at the end.

Yang: "Hey, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Hmm? What is it?"

Yang goes to wrap her arms around him.

Yang: "Could i... just be a bit closer?"

Y/N: "Go ahead."

Yang: "Thanks..."

Y/N turn his body towards Yang, getting closer to her.

Yang: "You knew about Blake...  being a Faunus and all?"

Y/N pause for a moment before responding.

Y/N: "Y-Yeah, I did."

Yang: "Figures."

Y/N: "You figure?"

Yang: "Let's just say I had a hunch."

Y/N: "Huh... Uhm... the thing is, Yang... I think I have feelings... for Blake... as well."

She then places his head between her chest, much to Y/N's short-lived surprise.

Y/N: "...?!"

Yang: "You don't have to say a word. I kinda figure this might happen. Never expected it happen so soon."

Y/N: "Y-Yang?"

Yang: "Once we find Blake and when this is all over, we'll have that talk, okay?"

Y/N: "Sure..."

Y/N then embrace the feeling of her hugging as Yang smiles while blushing.

Yang: "Just know that I love you." 

Y/N: "Love you too."

Y/N blush a bit, slowly letting the comfort of his bed and Yang lead him into a deep slumber.

(The Next Day)

In RWBY dorm, the rest of Team RWBY+Y/N are arguing about Blake.

Ruby: "We have to go after her."

Y/N: "Agree."

Yang: "Hell yeah."

Weiss speaks up.

Weiss: "Absolutely not. I'm going to report her to the school for being a terrorist."

They all try to challenge on each other's points.

Yang: "If Blake were still in the White Fang, wouldn't she have struck you by now?"

Weiss counters this.

Weiss: "It was a long haul to get closer to my family. I had an uncle that was killed in a very similar fashion by his wife's favorite servant."

Y/N: "If that were the case, then why would she have blown her cover like that?"

The blonde girl chimes in. 

Yang: "Maybe if the Schnees treated their 'servants' better, then none of this would have been a problem in the first place." 

Y/N: "Besides, you shouldn't even have servants to begin with."

Weiss shouts back at both of them.

Weiss: "Our servants are all paid a healthy wage, way more than they should, considering my family's history with the Faunus, especially with the White Fang."