Chapter 19

Y/N slowly wake up as the sunlight hit his eyes. He feels like something is pressing up against his chest. Once he opens and adjust his eyes, he sees Yang, still sleeping on top of him. He smiles at the sight of her peaceful slumber. Y/N then place a kiss on her forehead and pat her head. A moment later, Yang begins to wake up, rubbing her eyes to see Y/N.

Yang: "Good... morning... Y/N..."

Y/N: "Morning."

Yang is still drowsy as Y/N slowly get out of bed, turning his attention to the bathroom. 

Y/N: "I'm going to take a shower. You should head back to your dorm."

Yang: "Yeah... okay..."

She then faces plant into his pillows, leaving her be as Y/N walk into the bathroom. After heading out, the news of him and Yang dating became known to people they know. Naturally, Team JNPR congratulated them in their relationship and soon enough, most of Team CVFY. Despite being the first ones to know of this, the rest of Team RWBY were reluctant to congratulate them, but they did it anyway as their teammates.

(The City of Vale)

It has been almost two weeks of community service for Team RWBY+Y/N. Some of them still complain about how 2 weeks of punishment for one screw-up is too harsh. Regardless, Ruby just sighs in relief. 

Ruby: "I'm just relieved that it's our last day of this."

Velvet is there to oversee them on their final day as they clean after a normal festival with many of them remarking that.

Velvet: "This much clean-up will be nothing compared to the clean-up needed for the Vytal Festival coming up in a few months."

Y/N: "Well, glad we don't have to deal with that."

Yang: "No kidding."

Y/N then turns to Ruby.

Y/N: "Alright, Ruby. Do the thing."

In response, Ruby cheerfully nods back, using her speed semblance to create an air stream that sucks all the trash into trash bins held by Y/N, Yang, and Blake for each to hold on to.

Yang: "Smart thinking, sis!"

Yang also helps Blake out when she struggles to hold down her own trash bin against the windy blasts.  She then turns her attention to Y/N, holding onto his own trash bin.

Yang: "You hanging in there, babe."

Y/N: "So far so good. Wait, babe?"

Yang: "Yeah. Don't like my nickname for you?"

Y/N: "Wasn't expecting it, but if that's what you want to call me, then I don't mind."

Yang: "Okay. Thanks, babe!"

Out of all of them, Weiss is the only one not doing any work, just spectating them, which her team take notice of.

Ruby: "Weiss, come on. You got to help out."

Weiss: "Cleaning up garbage is below me."

Y/N: "The faster we get this done, the sooner we can end this, Weiss."

Weiss: "Hmph."

Ruby chews her out for slacking but, falters in Weiss's unwavering confidence. Yang backs her up a bit.

Yang: "It will be quicker and easier if you helped Blake hold her trash bin, so we didn't constantly have to readjust it after every one of Ruby's bursts."