Chapter 16

After another long day of community service and Team RWBY going back to Beacon, Y/N decide to stay behind, wanting to go to Junior's nightclub. Considering he want to see what Junior and the twins are up to. Maybe even get a part-time job there. After a while, he managed to find the place.

Y/N: ("Looks a lot better since the last time I visited.")

Before he can enter the nightclub, he sees two familiar girls. Y/N see Melanie and Milita kicking a couple of drunks. 

Melanie: "And stay out!"

Miltia: "Stupid drunks. Aren't they increasing in number, lately?" 

Melanie: "That's because the partygoers are increasing. Junior's new angle is working a bit too well."

 Miltia: "Ugh, he can't expect us to keep doubling as-" 

Miltia looks at Y/N. Y/N, noticing her gaze, gives a friendly wave and smile.

Miltia: "Hey, Mel." 

Melanie: "Hmm?"

Miltia: "I think I found a solution."

Y/N suddenly feels involved as Miltia is pointing his way. Melanie looks where her sister is pointing only to smile once she spots Y/N.

Melanie: "Oh... I see. Hey there, Y/N." 

Y/N: "Hey, girls. Nice to see you two again."

Milita: "Likewise."

Melanie: "You sure took your time to visit here. You got the IOU?"

Y/N then take out the IOU paper the twins gave him before he went to confront Adam and the White Fang.

Y/N: "Sure do. Sorry, I've been busy for a long while. Still, nice to see the nightclub look good as new. Say, did you find out who did this anyway?"

In response, Melanie steps forward.

Melanie: "First rule of Junior's club, intern." 

Miltia: "You do not ask about that, ever." 

Y/N: "Oh, uh, okay-wait, intern!?" 

Melanie: "Indeed. Welcome to the family, Y/N." 

Y/N: "Family?!"

Miltia: "Hours are good and there's a lot of potential for aggressive expansion." 

Y/N: "Hold on, let me speak with Junior about this." 

Melanie: "Trying to make it official, huh?"

Milita: "Let's go then." 

The twins push Y/N into the club. Y/N spot the nightclub being filled with people either dancing or drinking. 

Y/N: ("This place is a lot livelier since last time.")

Y/N talk with Junior with the twins, much to Junior's surprise that Y/N came back to visit him again.