Chapter 15

As instructed by Professor Ozpin and Goodwitch, Team RWBY+Y/N must do two weeks of community service for blowing up the dust lab. Despite their complaining, they have no choice but to do this. They've done many things like cleaning the roads, parks and even aiding the lunch ladies at the cafeteria. Normally, Y/N would be fine with the whole community service thing, if it weren't the fact that he has places to be. Places like Junior's nightclub, Tuckson's bookstore, and investigating places that the White Fang and Darius might be in. Unfortunately, whatever location he goes to, he's unable to find Darius or the White Fang. Always ending with him beating up some thugs and wannabe criminals with little effort.

After Team RWBY and Y/N done their work for the day, the girls all go back to Beacon to do their own activity. Ruby adjusting her Crescent Rose in her dorm, while reading the latest weapon magazine. Blake would be in the dorm, reading her book (Which is definitely not Ninjas of Love). Weiss would go to the school library to do some quiet studying. And Yang would be hanging out with her friends or Team JNPR. As for Y/N, he tells them that he's staying behind to do his part-time job. 

Y/N: ("I haven't seen him in a long while.")

(The City of Vale)

He heads to Tuckson's bookstore. Y/N is then greeted by the owner himself. 

Y/N know that Tuckson as the man who help him safely escape the White Fang

Y/N know that Tuckson as the man who help him safely escape the White Fang. If it weren't for him, the White Fang would have hunted him down if they found out that Y/N is still alive. Now, Y/N has recently been taking a part-time job in Tuckson's bookstore. After some discussing with one another, Tuckson responds.

Tuckson: "Sorry, Y/N. Nothing seems to be going on today in Vale recently."

Y/N: "Isn't there any information you can tell me?"

Tuckson shook his head no. Y/N just sighs.

Y/N: "Okay, fine. So, what do you need me to do, today?"

Tuckson: "Oh, no work for today. Besides, shouldn't you be focus on studying at Beacon or something?"

Y/N: "No. But can I pick up a book to read?"

Tuckson: "Go right ahead."

Y/N proceeds to look around the shelves only to find a single book that caught his interest.

Y/N: ("Four Men with the Same Soul. Seems interesting enough.")

After that, Y/N wave Tuckson goodbye as he left the bookstore with the book in a bag. He walks around the sidewalk, and take out the book, starting to read the first few pages. Once he comes around the corner, he ends up bumping into someone, causing them both to fall to the concrete floor. Y/N looks to see a girl with brown and pink hair with two different eye colors.

Y/N: "...?"

Beside her was an ice cream cone that has been splatter over the floor. Seeing this, Y/N quickly gets up and speaks in a panic tone.