Chapter 33

(A Few Moments Later)

After explaining everything to Glynda and the cops, Team RWBY+Y/N are getting treated for their wounds, mostly Y/N. This is when Weiss confronts Blake much to their team's concern.

Blake: "Weiss, I-"

Weiss: "Stop! Do you have any idea of how long we've been searching for you?"

Yang: "Uh, I think... a day or two?"

Weiss: "And in that time frame, I've decided..."

Yang and Ruby look on, worried about what she might say to Blake with Y/N ready to cut in if necessary. Blake herself feels anxious over what Weiss is about to say. 

Weiss: "I don't care."

This surprised her teammates, especially Blake, who look completely baffled at this.

Y/N: "Huh?"

Blake: "You... don't care?"

Weiss: "You said you're not one of them, right?"

Blake: "No, I-I haven't been since I was younger-"

Weiss: "Ah-bahp-bahp-bahp! I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up... you rely on your teammates."

Blake: "Oh... okay?"

Weiss: "I... I decided to give you a shot. And... whatever happened in your past, Blake, it can gladly stay there for all I care."

Cautiously, Blake goes to ask.

Blake: "So... are we good?"

With a short sigh, Weiss offers a weak smile.

Weiss: "Yeah... we're good." 

Joyfully, Ruby looks between them before cheers at this.

Ruby: "Yeah! Team RWBY is back together!"

Weiss: "And as for you!"

Upon saying this, the heiress then points her finger at the patched-up Y/N, who quickly notice.

Y/N: "Me?"

Weiss: "You made me-us all worry! Don't you dare do that, okay?"

Scratching the back of his head, Y/N replies.

Y/N: "Right..."

Weiss: "Hm, as long as you understand."

With a cheeky smirk, Y/N comments.

Y/N: "Oh? Ice Queen worrying about me? That's a first."

Flustered, the heiress snaps back at him.

Weiss: "S-Shut it! Of course, I would be concern over a teammate's well-being."

Y/N: "Alright, I was just teasing, that's all."

Weiss: "Hmph... dunce."

(A Few Minutes Later)

Blake walks off a bit, looking at the ocean near the docks. While Yang tells the others what she was doing once she found Blake, Y/N goes to approach Blake, somewhat noticing the slight blush on her face as he stands next to her.

Y/N: "You doing, okay?"

Blake: "Hm, I should be asking you that."

Y/N: "Well, I'm doing just fine. Today's been very... chaotic." 

There was a moment of silence before Y/N notice Blake's tears rolling down on her face.

Y/N: "Hey, now. Don't cry. We're all safe now."