chapter seven

"Bea? Wake up.. it is time to wake up. Tute asevin, it is time to get up."

Neteyams soothing voice woke Beatrice up, causing her to rub her eyes before opening them. She looked up at Neteyam, him beaming at her with a wide smile. Despite enjoying the view, she groaned and rolled over, burying her head into her pillow. Neteyam started shaking her gently again, flinching away when Beatrice screamed into her pillow, him fighting a laugh.

"Not a morning person, tute asevin?" Neteyam asked gently, trying to hide his wide smile as Beatrice peeked over at him. She grumbled to herself, dramatically sitting up and staring at Neteyam, her hair messy and fluffy. Neteyam had to look away to stop himself from laughing, hiding his face behind his mask to stop him from laughing. Beatrice grumbled at him, taking her pillow and starting to hit Neteyam over the head with it, breaking Neteyam and letting his laughs free. Beatrice huffed as she tucked the pillow into her lap, pouting at the Na'vi while he calmed down.

"What are you doing here, Nete?" Beatrice asked groggily, continuing to pout. Neteyam finally caught his breath, leaning towards Beatrice and trying to smooth out her hair.

"It is time for your bloodwork, Bea." Neteyam said gently, trying not to scare her away from doing it. Beatrice groaned loudly, huffing as she dramatically climbed off her bed and stomped to her closet. Neteyam watched her, chuckling to himself has a took a breath from his mask, his eyes going wide and dilating as Beatrice suddenly took her shirt off with her back facing him. He immediately turned his back to her, trying to give her privacy as he breathed heavily into his mask.

"Im not awake enough to do this shit." Beatrice grumbled to herself as she changed into a short sleeve and jeans, turning around and freezing as she realized what she did. "Neteyam i am so sorry, i dont realize what i do when im still half asleep. I am so sorry.." Beatrice started apologizing furiously, gently taking the Na'vis arm. He looked down at her, letting out a breath once he noticed she was changed. He shook his head, smiling at her as he waved away her apologies.

"It is okay, Bea. It is okay, i turned around in time. Come, you need to have your blood drawn before you eat." Beatrice blushed as she nodded, looking around her room in embarrassment. She noticed the bowl on the nightstand and remembered that she still had to do the remedy Mo'at gave her.

"Shit, wait, i need to do this first." Beatrice climbed back onto her bed, grabbing the bowl and placing it on her lap. Neteyam grabbed her arms before she could dip her fingers in, giving her a small smile. He looked down, slowly dipped his first fingers into the balm before looking back at Beatrices face as he was sat on the floor in front of her. He gently placed his fingers on her temples, slowly and carefully rubbing the balm into her skin. Beatrice couldnt help but close her eyes as the tingling sensation set in, butterflies going crazy in her stomach at their close proximity. Neteyam admired Beatrices face when she wasnt looking, memorizing every detail he could. Once he made sure the balm was rubbed in, he gently took the bowl from Beatrices lap, placing it back on the nightstand before watching her face. He watched as she licked her lips quickly before opening her eyes, immediately blushing as she catches Neteyam staring at her. She nervously smiles, fiddling with her fingers.

"Sorry.. it just reminds me of someone playing with my hair.." She mumbled out, Neteyam smiling at her confession. He leaned over and grabbed the hairbrush from her nightstand as well, handing it to Beatrice to tame her hair. She pouted before she blew her bangs out of her face, quickly brushing out her hair and throwing it into a ponytail. She climbed off the bed, Neteyam climbing off the floor, opening the door and looking back at Neteyam before she stepped into the hallway.

They made their way down to the lab, immediately finding Norm standing at a computer. When he looked up and noticed Beatrice and Neteyam, he quickly shut off his computer, making Beatrice scrunch her eyebrows in confusion. She brushed it off, making a mental note to ask Norm about it later.