chapter thirtyseven

900 fckin views im crying so hard. a huge thank you to jade for all of your support throughout this book and giving me the umph to continue it 🫶

this chapter contains a mature scene. please skip if you are uncomfortable with that sort of thing. much love 🫶

Beatrice and Neteyam raced on their ilus to the Tree, both of their hearts racing as they swam beside each other. It seemed like the coral and fish glowed brighter as they passed, their ilus twirling around as they sped through the sea.

Their heads broke the surface at the same time as they entered the Cove, their eyes meeting immediately as their ilus brought them to the shore still connected to the Trees roots. Everything around them glowed brighter as Neteyam helped Beatrice off, their hands holding each others tightly as they kneeled in front of each other. Beatrice felt nervousness chew on her insides, her cheeks blushing dark red as she lowered her eyes from Neteyams. His hand gently let go of hers, cupping her cheek gently and stroking his thumb over her cheekbone.

"I choose you, Ma'Bea." Neteyam whispered softly, his eyes full of love and excitement as he admired her face. Beatrice slowly met his eyes, a shy smile on her face at his words.

"I choose you, Ma'Teyam." Beatrice whispered back, feeling her heart pounding in her chest. She watched as Neteyam pulled his queue over his shoulder, following his actions and fidgeting with the braid a little. Her eyes slowly roamed Neteyams body, chewing on her lip as her eyes lined each curve of muscle. She raised her eyes back to his as he slowly held his queue out, the emotion in his eyes never wavering.

Beatrice slowly brought her queue to his, her eyes never leaving his as the tendrils of their queues wrapped together, both gasping at the intensity. The woman watched as Neteyams eyes dilated immensely, the feeling of her filling his senses and causing his head to spin. Beatrice let out a small whimper as she felt everything Neteyam felt, desperation and love, excitement and nervousness.

Above all else, the two felt the switch finally flip into place, everything in their bodies syncing as Eywa blessed the union. They both felt their bodies lighten, warmth filling the air as electricity spread through their skin, both itching to finish the bond.

Neteyam moved first, his hands coming up to grasp Beatrices hips and pulling her towards him, looking up at her as she now hovered her head over his. They couldnt help but flash toothy smiles to each other, their eyes filling with a lustful hunger as confidence rang through them. Beatrice combined their lips, moaning at the contact as Neteyams arm moved up her back, grabbing onto her shoulder to keep her in place. Their kisses were sloppy, needy, panting against each others lips as ecstasy spread through themselves at the contact.

Neteyams hands found where Beatrices top tied on her back, beginning to undo the simple knot for the top to slip down her front. Neteyam grabbed the top and threw it to the side, a shaky breath passing through his lips as he felt Beatrices bare chest against his, his hands slowly traveling up her stomach to her breasts. Beatrice could feel the throb between her legs radiate through her entire body, the huge mix of emotions overwhelming but intoxicating all at the same time. Through the connection, Neteyam felt the same throb, a groan building in his throat as he felt his member throb at the same beat.

Neteyams hands moved faster in desperation, finally coming up and grabbing onto Beatrices breast gently. A gasp broke through the womans lips, causing her to break the kiss and her head to fall back as her lips parted. Neteyams head immediately met her breasts, his tongue flicking over one of the womans nipples before taking it whole in his mouth, sucking ever so gently. A loud moan left Beatrices parted lips, her hands moving into Neteyams hair and gripping on tightly, her hips bucking for friction against Neteyams groin. Neteyam let out a breathy moan around the womans nipple, his tongue flicking against the tip once more before leaving it, showing the same appreciation for the other. Beatrices hips continued to grind against Neteyam instinctively, her hands pressing Neteyams head further into her chest. Neteyam immediately began sucking rougher, his teeth grazing over gently as he felt her neediness through the bond.