chapter 1

Khushi's Pov

Finally am in delhi with the help of my teacher, an old man i admire so much is my teacher in lucknow university, he has also helped me to get 2 jobs here in delhi and have found me an apartment here in delhi but i have a roomate, a roomate i have no idea about but she is a girl, a girl of my age, i just hope i gather enough of money for my sister's surgery and that is why i have two jobs at a day.
Am a waitress of one most popular restaurant here in delhi but am a night staff, i got to know that am start at 7 in the evening and end at 10 in the evening,i work from monday to saturday, and am also a PA of a billonaire i know nothing about, this job also start at 9 in the morning and end 6 in the evening from monday to friday so i think i have quite a money at the end of every month all thanks to mr sanju, my teacher.

I arrived at the address of the apartment and knock, not for long a beautiful girl opened the door and scan my appearance from head to toe as she smiles warmly at me -" you must be khushi?"

I gave her a nod and smiles back at her as she made me enter, it was a not so small living room with a very classic sofa and a flat screen tv and i heard her say -" welcome to our humble home khushi.....mr sanju told me a lot about you, come on let me show you your room and show you around "

I followed her as she showed me the kitchen, my bedroom with a bathroom attach and a prayer room -" i hope you feel comfortable "

I nods -" it more comfortable than i imagine "

She smiles happily hearing my answer -" am hayat excel.....am a turkish but i have stay in india for the past 5 years.....i got an educational scholarship so here am i....am automatically an indian citizen....it quite good to be an indian "

I giggled on what she said as i watch her check the time -" it 5.....i have two more hours to go to work.....so i think i got to cook something for us.....you can go to your room to unpack your things "
Hayat is really a good person and i think we can get a long, i entered my room to unpack my outfits in the wardrobe when i heard my phone rings and smile looking at the caller ID -"jiji....how are you ?"

Victoria said to her -" it not even 24 years since you went and you are asking me how am doing "

I smiled -" i have to ask jiji......is rachna back?"

Victoria said to her -" no.....she is not yet back from college but i think she is on her way........am so sorry khushi, am your elder sister......i should be the one struggling to work for you girls and not the other way around "

I sat down on the bed -"you shouldnt talk like that jiji but you can do one thing for me"

Jiji said to me -" what is it?"

I smiled and said to her -" i need your blessings and prayers......and i also need you not to stress yourself, dont do anything difficult and promise me that you will take care of yourself  and take your medicines on time "

Jiji and i continue to talk for sometime more,i finished packing and lied down for sometime.

Arthor's Pov

Hayat entered khushi's room -" sleepy head am so sorry to disturb your beauty sleep but dinner is ready "

Khushi looks at her and nods.

Both sat down having their dinner when khushi asked her -" are you going somewhere?"

Hayat smiles at her -" yes......i work in a security agency.....my job start 9 in the morning and end 3 in the afternoon and am a bartattender in one of most popular club down town....my night shift start from 7 to 11 in the evening "