chapter 30

Few weeks past after the incident, the lawyer has given six months to arshi before they can divorce, devsana and arnav went to jhansi after few days when victoria was discharge from the hospital, arnav is now in delhi, today khushi, hayat, nadira and elisa are going back to delhi after a long a long time to go back to their normal life there and resume their jobs, anjali is also causing misunderstanding between elisa and luis and so elisa has decided to live in delhi for weekdays and come to lucknow on weekends, nadira and max are also having misunderstanding and lack of time for each other since lavanya is moving with max to one city after another, making nadira piss off, hayat is also fill with jealous looking at how karem and payal now have some kind of close relationship.
Daniella, daniel, mara and rachana has also went to mexico for some vacation, aman and victoria are living a happy life, dharma is also happy and well now.

DELHI
A & R AGENCY

Karem entered elisa's cabin -" hi....welcome back "

Elisa smiles at him -" thank you karem "

Karem said to him -" you are glowing.....what is luis feeding you with ?"

Elisa said to him -" nothing....just love "

Karem nods and took a seat -" right....so back to business.....there is this new guy by the name jr.....we dont have his photo or full name....he is a mafia drug trafficing man and now his new zone is india....so you girls are on a mission now....a high profile mission.....aman cant join you ladies since he is taken care of his wife and i also cant join since am going on a mission to bring this mafia hitman in italy down....i trust you and hayat on this.....i know you two are capable of this new case and payal is joining you "

Elisa said to him -" well ok but am not sure hayat is going to be fine with payal joining us "

Karem said to her -" hayat doesnt have a say in this......she is not the boss and am very sure she will not mess up personal life with professional life "

Someone says from behind -" dont worry mr johnson.....i know my limits here and i also dont mess up personal life with professional matters "

The look at hayat who is elegantingly walking to them and place a paper in front of elisa -" aman just called me.....he inform me of the new mission and we get promoted if we get hold of this jr.....it contains the details of the time and date when their ship will end so we need a full prove plan.....payal will walk in anytime.....i went to her cabinet qnd told her......i just cant wait to bring men like him down "

Payal came in a few minutes later as they discussed about the plan.

A & R COMPANY

Khushi entered the companay and looks at the reception and saw nadira head lying on her desk and walks to her -" hey nadira....are you ok?"

Nadira looks up at her -" yeah am ok.....am just feeling lazy....maybe i stayed in lucknow for soo long so i feel lazy working again "

Khushi smiles at her -" alright then.....am off to my duty "

Nadira said to her -" ok and good luck for the day because you will need it "

Khushi gave her a confuse face -" why is that ?"

Nadira said to her -" your husband seems to be in a very bad mood this morning....it has been weeks since i saw him but he scolded me and called me a brat.....he seems cold, very cold "