chapter 17

INDIA
LUCKNOW
KUMARI GUPTA MANSION

Max runs down the stares -" auntie auntie "

Daljeet came downstairs with sleepy eyes and looks at max confused -" why are you shouting your lungs out?....do you know what time is it....is not yet morning "

Max showed him his car keys -" am heading to delhi "

Daljeet looks at her more confused -" delhi....by this time?....is it some emergency "

Max said to her -" am soon going to murder someone "

Daljeet gulps -" what kind of joke is that?....are you listening to yourslef?"

Max nods -" i know what am talking about.....someone almost raped khushi "

Daljeet covers her mouth shocked -" oh god....are you sure of what you are saying?....how did you know?"

Max said to her -" luis just called me and i called arnav to confirm it and he is totally broken.....i have to get there, i might kill the person if i get hold of him "

Before daljeet can say anything max walks out of the mansion as daljeet turn numbed.

NEW DELHI
CITY HOSPITAL

Rudra walks to arnav -" i think you should go and change....it already morning "

Arnav said to him -" she has to regain concious first.....anything about the strawberry drink ?"

Rudra sighs -" yeah.....someone spik her drunk with an irrational pill....this make someone loose her right sense for a couple of hours "

Arnav just nods and looks at nadira who is lendind on the wall lost in her thoughts, the nurse walks to them -" miss gupta has gain concious "

They nods as the nurse walks away from there and arnav looks at nadira -" you can go first "

Nadira said to him -" not now.....please go and see her....am too weak to look qt her, i dont have enough strenght to look at her "

Arnav just nods and entered the ward and looks at khushi who is staring at the ceiling emotionaless -" hey "

Khushi looks into his eyes for few seconds and looks aside avoid looking into his eyes and sat beside her -" how are you feeling?"

Khushi choose to remain silent and arnav took a deep breathe and holds her hands -" khushi.....look at me, how are you feeling?"

Khushi remain silent still and this got arnav angry as he holds her face and kiss her on her lips passionately and khushi froze for a second but kiss him back slowly, they break the kiss after sometime and they rest their foreheads together -" share your pain with me khushi....who did this to you?.....cry your heart out, dont keep it to yourself.....let it out, am here with you "

Khushi burst into bitter cries sobbing in the arms of arnav as arnav hug her to console her.

Arnav asked between her cries -" who was it khushi?"

Khushi nods sideways -" no....he might hurt you.....he is a creepy man "

Arnav said to her -" no.....no one will try to hurt me, you need justice khushi "

Khushi break the hug and looks into his eyes -" promise me you will do will do nothing to him?"

Arnav just nods as khushi sighs -" shayam jha "