chapter 19

Luis handed the photo back to him as elisa looks at him -" do you know her?"

Luis nods sadly -" yeah....she was my fiancee, i almost married her but found her in the bed with another the day before our wedding and when i confronted her she called me stupid and said she never love me and i disgusted her....well i was broken, auntie and daniel were out of town and max went to turkey for a show......daniella was the one with one and we never told anyone till they returned and max almost slapped her cunning and evil mother when he confronted them "

Elisa gulps as karem just nods -" so she was the woman max was talking about.....she is surely in his hate list "

Luis said to them -" she called last few months to apologize saying it was the doings of her mother and wanted me to give her a second chance..."

Elisa interrupted and said to him -" oh you better dont think of that or you both are a dead meat "

Karem chuckles as luis laughs -" of course not.......am all yours....i have an idea to get her out of the building "

Elisa and karem looks at him -" i will ask her for a date ton8ght and you guys attack the building and get my mother out of there....if only elisa approves "

Both the guys looks at her as she sighs -" alright fine but i have my eyes on her....if she makes any dirty moves, am breaking her bone "

Luis nods and gives her a call and put it on loud speaker -" hey handsome "

Elisa roll her eyes as luis said -" hey anjali....how have you been?"

Anjali said to him -" useless without you "

Elisa frowns and luis said to her -" right....so where are you now?....what have you been up to?"

Anjali said to him -" nothing serious but am currentingly in dubai for some business "

Luis said to her -" hey wow this amazing.....am also in dubal for some business meeting, am lodging in five star hotel "

Anjali said to him -" great.....am around that hotel, do you wants us to hangout?"

Luis said to her -" i will love that.....so tonight? at five star restaurant"

Anjali said to him -" sure see you tonight....bye "

Luis hang up as elisa hug him and karem smiles looking at them.

INDIA
NEW DELHI

Khushi, hayat and rachana entered their apartment as nadira took her in a crashing hug -" you are back khushi kumari gupta"

Khushi smiles at her and took a seat as they smelled something coming out of the kitchen -" nadira who is trying to burn my kitchen ?"

Nadira giggles -" oh please.....it smells so nice, arnav and max are baking cake "

Khushi looks at her surprised -" what.....are you sure about it?....wont they hurt themselves ?"

Hayat looks at her -" are you worried for your brother or your boss?"

Khushi looks somewhere else only to see arnav coming out 9f the kitchen in a casual outfits and two buttons of his shirt open revealing his broad chest and gulps as her heart skip a beat.
Arnav place the cake in the middle -" we are not trying to burn your kitchen....anyways khushi nadira welcome back home....max will bring in a wine "