chapter 18

The video is all over social media stunning the family and shayam escaped, rudra and aman are heading to kolkata hospital whiles daniella and arnav stayed back to look after khushi, daniel is going to kolkata with paridhi and rachana is going with maria to delhi.

Three days passed, khushi is still the same but nadira survived the bullet shot and is already evening in the city of delhi and hayat is looking after khushi tonight whiles daniella has taken maria back 5o the raizada mansion whiles arnav and rachana are in the police station trying to find any information about shayam.

Hayat walks out of khushi's ward as a man dressed in a doctor's uniform entered the ward and it revealed to be shayam, khushi sense someone's gaze on her and opened her eyes as her face turned pale looking at shayam as he smirks evilly -" hey khushi......how have you been?.....am very happy i have this kind of effect on you.....i came here to finish the business that got interrupted the last time.
Khushi gulps in tears and folded her hands -" please shayam....leave me alone "

Shayam slowly walks towards her as both turned their heads looking at someone trying to open the door but is looked from inside and khushi shouted as she get up of the bed with dizziness -" someone help me "

Hayat who recognized her voice with full strenght break the door and was stunned to see shayam but that look turn into an evil grin -" look who we have here.....the name coward himself "

Shayam arrogantly walks to her but hayat didnt even flinch once -" the exclusive bodyguard heroine "

Hayat nods stretching her neck -" hi mr jha.....what can i offer you "

Shayam looks back at khushi and then her -" her.....just one night and i will not come to her ever again "

Hayat pointed a gun on his head surprising him -" i will so loved to dirty my hands with your blood but you are too sinful.....why dont i just throw this gun away and let use our hands "

Hayat throws the gun on the bed as shayam laughs -" it will be so pathetic of me to have a fight with you....a woman "

Hayat nods dramatically -" right.....this is then a green card for me to start first.....so thoughtful of you mr shayam, i never knew you have a small respect for us ladies.....you know ladies first "

Before shayam can say anything hayat throw a heavy punch on his cheek as shayam tried to hit her back but hayat dodged and gave him another punches shayam couldnt resist and kicks his balls as he groans in pain and hayat holds his colar and drags him out of the ward and pushed him harshly on the floor as she claps her hands getting attention -" listen everyone.....give a hands of applause for the world's biggest coward.....shayam jha "

All gave him a disgusted look as khushi walks out of her ward weakly and hayat continues -" he attacks ladies from the back, he treat ladies like garbage and eat them like a cheap meat but he took the wrong meet this time "

All nods in agreements with her as shayam looks at her angrily and get up slowly -" am not going to leave you "

Hayat looks at him and folded her arms -" come on hit me you coward....show me your coward fist "

Hayat kick him in the stomach when he took a step as he groans in pain holding his stomach.

Before anyone can think of anything khushi gave him a tight slap on the cheek stunning everyone -" this is for the bruises on my skin "

She slaps him again -" this is for the pain am going through "

Another slap by khushi -" this is for the sleepless nights i had "

Khushi kicked his balls harshly -" this is for the bullet shot of nadira you evil creepy man "

Hayat smiles in tears and hug her -" you are back.....i miss you "

Khushi smiles at him -" and thank you for defending me "

Just then arnav and rachana entered the scene and arnav looks at shayam furious -" shayam jha "

Rachana gulps hearing the name and walks to him in full speed and kick his balls several times making him groans in pain -" you coward....how dare you come here again after what you did to my jiji....i will kill you with my own hands "

Rachana tried to grab his neck but arnav stopped her -" enough...the police will take it from here "

Two police men walks to the scene and holds a crying shayam but shayam couldnt accept defeat easily and grabs a gun from one of the police and pointed at khushi as arnav grab a gun from the other police man and shot his leg as he falls on his knees -" take him away "

The police men nods and took a crying shayam away as hayat took khushi inside.

KOLKATA
SAVITRI HOSPITAL

Max entered nadira's ward as nadira smiles at him -" hey there beautiful.....the doctor said you can leave tonight so i have prepared the jet "

Nadira nods -" ok....any news about shayam "

Max nods -" yes....he tried to attack khushi last night again but hayat beat the shit out of him and got shot in the leg by arnav when he tried to shoot khushi "

Nadira nods -" serves him right "

Max took her hands in his -" well i have a confession to make...i kind of like you "

Nadira looks at him surprised -" well that is quite knew since you are a womanizer and surrounded by more beautiful ladies "

Max laughs -" but you are beautiful and hot......let work it out once and see....i will gain your trust little by little "

Nadira said to him -" ok am not saint and you are not a saint to....let see if this will work and you will change your lifestyle "

Max gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

DUBAI
FIVE STAR HOTEL

The sun brights through the curtains as elisa opened her eyes slowly only to look into the beautiful eyes of luis and luis smiles at her -" good morning sunshine "

Elisa smiles and blushes -" good morning luis.....how was your night?"

Luis get on top of her and said to her -" with you in my arms like this....i had a wonderful night "
Saying this he kiss her passionately and after sometime elisa break the kiss and looks at him -" what do we need this relationship?....is it just one night stand?"

Luis said to her -" how do you wants it to be named?.....i see this relationship as two adults who are in love and are starting a new relationship "

Elisa smiles -" well i prefer your.....duty calls, we have a mission to complete "

Luis laughs as both entered the bathroom.

Luis and elisa entered karem's room as karem smirks at them -" finally you both are out of your love wing "

Elisa blushes as luis smirks back at karem -" yeah right.....any news?"

Karem nods -" yes.....i dont know how garima convinced maya but they are now on the same team, maya has decided to support her mother "

Elisa frowns -" like mother like daughter "

Karem nods and said to them -" and they are flying back to india today so we can attack that building and get her out but the problem is the personal assistant of garima "

Luis asked him -" do you have any information about her personal assistant?"

Karem nods -" yes anjali shah......the daughter of a politician woman in mexico and her father is an indian retired navy "

Luis looks at him surprised -" anjali shah....do you have her photo?"

Karem nods and shows him her photo as luis took a deep breathe.

End or the chapter, please do votes and comments.