chapter 24

The sangeet night :

The night is in a full swing, couples are dancing, children are dancing, everyone is enjoying, it was time for khushi, hayat, nadira and elisa to perform so they went to the stage and danced on the song jhallah wallah.
The crowd clapped for them after the song ended as they climbed down from the stairs.

Arnav, karem,max and luis are standing one side talking -" she looks so happy.....i hope everything goes back to normal "

They were loking at dharma who was laughing and dancing with kids, max took vidoes and pictures of them.

Karem looks at max -" so any plans of you and nadira getting married?"

Max smirks -" oh hold on there buddy....we just started dating, i want to get to know and i know her.....we are not in a rush, we dont even know what to name this attraction or physical connection.......am not with her to warm my bed...no i wants more than that....so we are taken time to understand ourselves....all i know is that she is the one "

The three laughs -" you are so srewed man.....why did you turn a poetry?"

Luis interrupted and said -" he is not srewed but grown up....my twin bro is now living a life "

Max roll his eyes as the guys laughed, arnav said to luis -" what about you luis?"

Before luis can say anything max in a furious and shocking tone says -" what the freaking hell are they doing here?"

The guys look at the entrance and saw maya,payal,lavanya and anjali walking to them and there was a small beautiful girl holding the left hand of anjali smiling at everyone who look her way.

Maya stopped infront of arnav -" hey baby "

Arnav in a warning tone said to her -" i am not your baby"

Max said to them -" who invited you here?"

Payal said to him -" we dont need an invitation card to come to a family function right maya?"

Maya nods dramatically -" certainly......this is my sister's sangeet night, i can not miss it for anything "

Someone said from behind -" step sister point of correction "

They turned and look at the raizada and kumari gupta family.
Maya said to rachana -" hello kiddo.....step or not you girls are my sisters "

Rachana folded her arms and said to her -" step and sister makes a whole difference.....let me explain, i come from a different womb or a woman, an angel woman filled with kindness and not a poisonous woman filled with evil "

Maya looks at her angrily as payal said to her -" dont make it hard on yourself kiddo.....you know nothing "

Rachana smirks and said to her -" of course i know....i know everything,i know how disgusting and sluty you ladies are "

Payal looks at her furiously and took step towards her but hayat got in the way -" one more step and i will surely break your bones and teeth "

Devsana interrupted -" enough girls......what are you four ladies doing here?"

Maya said to her -" such poor memory you have.....i came here for the sangeet night of my younger sister victoria "

Victoria said to her -" are you here for this or you are here with a new agenda, to ruin my night.....i never invited  a snake like you here....get out of here "