chapter 36

LUCKNOW
KUMARI GUPTA PALACE

Maya entered the palace as kabir walks to her -" you are here....i thought you will spend like three days there "

Maya looks around -" where is my mother ?"

Kabir said to her -" at the royal garden.....what happened?...do you want something ?"

Maya ignore him and walks away from therr.

Maya saw her mother watering the flowers -" mom....you made me almost abort my child "

Garima looks at her confused and stunned -" what are you doing here maya ?....you have an appointment with the doctor "

Maya said to her -" am not going to do any such thing  mom....women are crying for a child and i kill an innocent soul...am not going to do that....continue your plans alone because am not going to support you any more, am going to start a new chapter with my child "

Garima said to her -" what.....you cant do that, i did all these f for you "

Maya said to her -" oh please.....you just use me as a pawn to get even with dharma, i made you brainwash me too much.....you just want to have more power and reputation....you are just selfish "

Garima looks at her furious -" how dare you talk to me like that......you dont even know the father of that bastard in your womb "

Maya said to her -" my child is not a bastard, he or she e has a father and i know the father and is certainly not arnav.....am going to tell everyone the whole truth so i can live in peace and a little respect "

Garima walks to her in rage as she grabs her arms harshly -" over my dead body....am not going to let you do any such thing "

Garima drags her to her chamber and locks it as maya stood there with teary eyes, she took her phone and call someone -" hello bhai "

Luis says -" khushi......is that you ?.....are you crying ?"

Maya wipe her tears and said to him -":no....is maya, i want to make a confession "

Luis get stunned as dharma took the phone from him -" -" maya dear.....what happened?....did your mother do something to you ?"

Maya breaks into sob -" she wants me to abort my child "

Dharma face turned pale -" what.....i hope you will not agree with her ?"

Maya said to her -" no.....i cant do that.....the child is not for arnav, is for rudra.....arnav and i never had a sexual intercourse, i want to tell the truth to everyone but she has locked me up in my chamber....please get me out of here "

Dharma turns speechless -" am on my way "

Maya hangs up and calls kabir on the phone.

KUMARI GUPTA MANSION

Rachana said to dharma -" no mom.....this is a bad idea, maybe this is one of their plans again "

Max says -" i dont like maya but i dont think so......rudra got involve with a woman one night when he was drunk and since then he havent seen the woman again and i think is maya "

Daljeet says -" then you boys accompany her to the palace "

Dharma nods -" yes....maya is not a saint but she is still your father's daughter, when garima gave birth to her i was the one nursing her with you boys attach "