chapter 32

Mara, rachana and daniel are in the raizada mansion ready for a major mission and everyone is ready but nadira, hayat and khushi are in nadira's room whiles elisa is already on her way to lucknow, nadira slowly walks out of the washroom holding the pregnancy test as khushi nervously asked her -" what does it says?"

Nadira looks at them -" am pregnant "

Both the ladies gulps as khushi said to her -" ok let think with cool heads....what are you going to do?"

Hayat interrupted and looks at khushi -" what do you mean by what she is going to do....of course she is keeping it....no wait, what is with that face nadira?....i hope you are not going for an abortion, if you kill that innocent baby in your womb.....then am also killing a sinner like you "

Nadira looks at her unbelievably -" no....what are you even talking about.....khushi was right, you always have crazy assumptions....am worried about max and not myself....i dont know if he is ready for this....we are having complications in our relationship now....maybe he is bored of me "

Hayat side hug her -" dont talk like that.....let put this matter down for sometime....let complete the mission first ..,...and then you tell max....relax, everything is going to be ok "

Nadira nods and hug her back as khushi join the hug as a knock comes on the door and it was mara -" it time my lovely sisters "

The three ladies break the hug and walks out of the room, they divided themselves in two groups, aman, hayat, khushi,daniel  and rachana took the first car as arnav, karem, nadira, payal and mara followed from behind.

Aman ride the boat when they got to the sea as khushi took a deep breathe and looks up at the sky praying slowly.

Whiles on the boat of arnav mara felt a sharp pain in her head as nadira asked her -" are you ok?"

Mara close her eyes and nods -" yeah.....my head is paining "

She opens her eyes slowly as it turns red and nadira gulps as it disappears and karem asked her -" what is it nadira?"

Everyone looks at nadira as nadira looks at mara and then back at everyone -" nothing....it cool "

They nods as nadira thoughts -" did i saw it clear or it was just my imagination.....strange "

Nadira continues to look at mara secretly.

Aman shake hands with jr when they entered his ship -" nice to meet you mr raizada "

Aman said to him -" please all mine mr jr.....can we look around....to start tbe decorations "

Jr said to him -" you guys should rest for sometíme.....my guards will show you your rooms "

Aman just nods as a guard shows them their rooms, daniel and aman shared one room whiles the ladies shared one room -" jiji....am going to take some photos "

Khushi nods -" sure but take care of yourself "

Rachana nods and walks out of the room, she got to the open area of the ship and started taking pictures when daniella calls between -" hey danny sis "

Daniella said to her -" anything suspicious?"

Rachana said to her -" no.....we fine nothing suspicious here "

Daniella said to her -" look around rachana......there is something "

Rachana said to her -" ok dont hang up....let me go to where the captain is....i might get something "