chapter 26

Khushi sat behind arnav on his luxurious motorbike wrapping her arms around his waist -" so where are we off too?"

Arnav smiles -" anywhere of your choice "

Khushi giggles -" then to the market square.....let have some street see "

Arnav bows -" yes my queen off we go "

Khushi smiles happily as he drove off.

Arshi went from one store to another having street foods, they shopped a little, saree and anarkali for khushi.

They then entered a temple which was decorated beautifully and saw a man weeping in front of the idol as they walk to him -" mister....are you ok?"

The man said to them -" am doomed....am supposed to arrange a marriage....everything is ready but the bride and groom eloped with different partners and my master blames my bad luck and refuse to pay....i want the most urgently.....my wife is seriously sick.....i have searched everyone for couples but am just not fortunately "

Khushi gave him a sad face as arnav said to the man checking his phone -" my phone is off i would have arranged a money for you...and i also dont have a cash on me am so sorry "

Khushj says -" let me sell these clothes....i might gather some amonut "

The man said to her -" no beta....you shouldnt do that wait....are you two a couple?"

Arshi nods and the man smiles happily -" you two look soo much in love.....i can see it in your eyes.....then both of you should get married and send the video to my boss so he can pay me "

Both looks at him shocked as the man folded his hands -" please please....you two are already in love so there is no harm "

Arnav looks at khushi but she just nods, they soon exchange garlands, marriage vows were exchanges, arnav made her wear wedding chain and filled her hair with sindor as the man video it and sent it to his boss.

Khushi entered the washroom and saw her reflection in the mirror, she touch her chain and sindor as she blushes heavily, arnav entered and wrapped his arms around her waist -" mrs khushi kumari gupta singh raizada....you are now mine, i have you all to myself.....what of our first night?"

Khushi said to him -" that can wait.....we have to keep this a secret....we inform our family after jiji's marriage...so hold on your horses ok "

Arnav nods and kiss her forehead -" it already sunset.....let head to the resolt for the night function....men are not allowed tonight so make sure to see me after the function "

Khushi nods and hug him.

Ladies are all over the hall applying mehindi on their hands khushi has taken off her wedding chain and has hidden the sindor with her hair.
Khushi, hayat and nadira are dancing their feets off as elisa and victoria are cheering at them since the mehindi artist is appplying their mehindi designs.
Daniella and rachna are standing at one side talking, dharma is also recovering quickly, she response to her children when they call her mother but hayat is the only one she calls mamaji.

Khushi sat down beside victoria laughing as victoria smiles looking at her -" you look so happy khushi.....am happy to see you like this "

Hayat smirks -" not to mention......she is glowing....more than the brides "