chapter 5

The party is on full swing, khushi is commanding things in order, nadira is receiving guests at the entrance, shayam and his sister lavanya are already there as well as arnav, rudra, elisa and hayat.

Khushi smiles looking at hayat and walks to her -" you look sexy "
Hqayat looks at her from head to toe -" you are killing it tonight baby girl....have you seen ASR?he just came with his sister and cousin brother Aman....he is also killing it and he will kiss the floor you are walking on right now if he sees you "

Khushi chuckles -" crazy assumptions again "

Hayat said to her -" this is seriously not a crazy assumption...it is...."

Nadira came there and looks at hayat from head to toe -" who are you?"

Hayat gave her the same expression -" who are you too?"

Nadira smirks at her -" nadira kumari gupta "

Hayat gave her a bored expression and said to her -" am bored of this surname miss.....you must be the spoiled brat sister of my boss aman "

Nadira said to her -" how dare you call me that?"

Khushi interrupted and said to them -" chill girls.....relax, dont get hyper "

Nadira holds her right arm -" i need to talk to you.....in private "

Hayat holds her left arm and said to nadira -" but she was already talking to me.....we were in the middle of a conversation when you walked in "

Khushi interrupted and said to them coming out of their grip -" i think ASR is calling me "

Saying this she walks away from there before they say anything as hayat and nadira looks at each other angrily and path ways.

Shayam took the mic -' welcome ladies and gentlemen.....tonight will be a night you will never forget.....enjoy your night "

All cheers happily as arnav walks to a handsome man -" Aly Goni.....long time no see "

Aly and arnav shared a hugged -" certainly.....i heard your company made this occasion such a beauty "
Arnav smiles at him -" yeah....did you come alone?"

Aly smirks -" no....i came with my fiancee "

Arnav looks at him surprised -" a fiancee.....i never knew a womanizer like you will tie a knot so fast "

Aly laughs and calls someone who was forcing a smile at some ladies -" daniella.....please come here "

Daniella looks at him and nods as she took a breathe she was holding and walks to him -" daniella.....meet my friend, arnav singh raizada "

Daniella smiles at arnav -" hi nice to meet you....am daniella singh mendoza "

Arnav nods and smiles at her -" beautiful name for a beautiful lady "

Daniella blushes slightly and aly looks at daniella surprise and pull her cheeks -" you look so cute when you blush "

Daniella came out of his grip and gave him a disgusted faces making aly laughs and looks at arnav and gave him a smile as the light falls on a group of dancers and khushi was their leader.