chapter 16

Khushi entered the ball as all stares at her in wow and nadira walks to her in a hurry -" oh jesus christ.....you are looking hot, all the men are going to worship the ground you walk on "

Khushi smiles -" well thanks.....am so sorry am late "

Nadira said to her -" that is not a problem.....where is daniella?"

Khushi said to her -" she couldnt make it tonight.....she is tired so she is sleeping soundly "

Nadira giggles as rudra and arnav walks to them and arnav couldnt just stop staring at her as rudra said to khushi -" you are killing it tonight.....just like a model from the runway "

Khushi smiles at him -" thank you rudra "

Khushi gulps looking at arnav who has lust in his dark eyes -" you are late khushi "

Khushi nods -" yes....am so sorry about that, i had a night shift to attend....i will make sure this doesnt happen again "

Before arnav can say anything lavanya walks to them and wraps her arms around his neck and kiss his cheek -" i have searching around for you ASK "

Nadira drags khushi away from there qnd walks to where drijks are served and rudra excuse himself to attend a phone call.

Nadira excuse herself and headed to the washroom as khushi sip her soft drink slowly waiting for her and shayam walks to the scene -" hey sexy "

Khushi force a smile -" hi mr jha "

Shayam smirks at her -" stop with the formalities miss gupta....am a very big fan of you "

Shayam moves close to her gazing at her breast with hunger -" a very big fan....wanna have some wine with me "

Khushi shifted uncomfortably in her seat as nadira walks into the scene and shayam gave them a very evil smile and walks away from there as khushi took a deep breath -" that man is so very creepy "

Nadira giggles -" and so stupid.....i hope he stays away from you since he doesnt have a good reputations with ladies....he is a rapiest "

Khushi made a disgusted face and continues to drink her soft drink.
After sometime rudra and arnav walks to them -" this is the most boring ball i have ever attended "

Nadira laughs as khushi felt nausaus and they looked at looked worried -" are you ok?"

Khushi get up but almost looses her balance but arnav holds her quickly -" i think i should get you home.....you seems drunk "

Nadira in a confused tone -" how is that possible?....we are having soft drink "

Khushi stood still -" i need to use the washroom "

She slowly and weakly walks to the washroom as the three stares at her.

Arnav took the drink she is having and smelled it -" this looks like a strawberry drink but smells very different....rudra pour the rest inan empty bottle as i look go after her "

Rudra nods as nadira looks worried and horrified -" do you think someone mixed her drink....how can i be so careless "

Rudra said to her -" hey relax.....she is going to be fine "

Nadira looks at him and nods.

Arnav reached the ladies washroom and dumped into a young beautiful girl who looked panic -" hey watchout.....why are you running? Is someone after you?"