chapter 7

Hayat sat beside her on her bed -" you must be kidding me?"

Khushi groans and lies down on her bed -" am not kidding hayat.....he really did that "

Hayat said to her -" then ASR is a heartless jerk.....i always admired him but no more......he is so arrogant and rude, thank god am not working under him.....but his cousin brother Aman is different, he is so kind and a cool boss.....his sister is also good and kind, aman and elisa should have been siblings and arnav and nadira should also been siblings because their characters are the same "

Khushi laughs and looks at her -" oh god but you know the reason i rejected the deal right?"

Hayat nods and sighs -" yes khushi.....i just dont know what to say anymore, i hope you will be strong when you go there and i hope i be part of the security team that is going to lucknow.....so i can be with you "

Khushi's POV

Am just so confused right now, ASR workers are going to lucknow tomorrow for an event and i just cant stay back because am his PA and if i try to stay back i loose my job but i dont want to loose it, i need the job.
I have no other choice but to go, i hope everything goes well in the palace.

Yes guys in the kumari gupta palace in lucknow, i heard arnav and the heiress maya are quite close, very good friends so he couldnt turn her down.
We are to organize a 20 years anniversary for the late king who is my father.

You all must be wandering how i know it all.

The late king shashi was my father, he was the first child, the second child was madhumati and the last one was nitalie.

My father had an arranged marriage with my mom but the fell in love after the marriage, 3 years past and my mother couldnt get pregnant so she convinced my father to marry another woman and he did, he married that evil woman garima.
After a few months, my mother got pregnant and gave birth to twin boys.

After a year, garima gave birth to a girl maya and then my mother gave birth to my jiji victoria after a year also and misunderstandings started in their married life but they over came it.
After 3 years i was also born, my mother got pregnant again after 3 years.
My mother got into labor and she was taken to the hospital, she gave birth to a girl but disappeared from the hospital two hours later, i, victoria and my aunty nitalie went to the hospital and took the new born baby and my aunt nitalie named her rachana.
My father heard the news and got a heart attack but died on the spot since he also had a hole in a heart.
So rachana was born the same day our father died and our mother disappeared.
My aunt took us back to the papace but my father's mother blamed us for what happened to her son so my aunty took us away from the palace, from the royal family and took care of us at the down town of lucknow, so we never enjoyed luxurious life, we worked hard to make a living but we were living happily and our aunt told us everything when we were old enough, am the lookalike of my aunt.
When people in lucknow looks at me, they just stare at me like an alien and i know why because i resembles their princess nitalie but i just dont care, since that day i we never saw our twin brothers or aunt daljeet who is my mother's younger sister.

I dont know how i will be able to be in the palace for like 5 days, i will not tell my sisters about this, rachana will be 20 years that day and i will visit them in the evening, i will pay them a visit before i come back to delhi.
Victoria is a short tempered girl, she is straight forward but kind whiles rachana is a silent type but very aggressive than the two of us, she is a tigress and a dangerous girl i tell you, well am normal that is for sure,
My aunt nitalie used to say am the sweetest among my siblings, i took after my mother,rachana took it after our aunt daljeet and victoria took it after our aunt nitalie.

I just hope i dont mess up today at office, we will be going to office today and go to lucknow tomorrow because the day after is the anniversary, i wish to be with my family on that day, it the saddest day for my sisters and i because we lost everything on that day and my aunt nitalie died 5 years ago.

Author's POV

Khushi entered the company in a tight jeans skirt and a classic top which is tacked in.

Khushi knock on the door of arnav and she heard a happy tone come in.

She entered the office and saw two handsome gentlemen talking to arnav -" good morning "

All looks at her and smiles at her as arnav said -" khushi meet karem johnson an ACP officer in turkey and meet luis kumari gupta a politician in mexico "

Khushi stood there startled hearing the last name and just stare at luis as arnav looks at her surprised -" are you ok?"

Khushi looks at him and nods -" am fine.....excuse me, i will like to go back to work "

Arnav just nods as karem in a confused tone asked -" who is she?......she is acting like she has seen a ghost "

Arnav said to him -" she is khushi my PA......khushi kumari gupta "

Luis looks at him shocked -" what?.....khushi kumari gupta "

Arnav nods as karem said to arnav -" dont be such a dumbo arnav......she has the same name of one luis sisters who are in lucknow, the girls he and max were non stop talking about "

Arnav breathe hitched -" ok am confused here.....is she also thinking the same?.....well it is quite complicated"

Karem said to him -" well i think we should cool down our heads "

Luis said to them -" my cousin sister was saying that she met a girl by the name khushi kumari gupta at an event "

Arnav said to him -" are you talking about aly's fiancee ?"

Luis nods -" yes that girl is my cousin sister.....how did you know khushi?"

Arnav said to him -" nothing much i did a background check on her when i was in Australia......she has two additional sisters, one is by the name victoria which is the first born, second born is khushi and the last born is rachana......actually someone from lucknow recommended khushi for me......you remember mr sanju, he recommended her for me so she came to delhi .....and unfortunately, i was just informed last night the elder sister victoria is ill.....she has a hole in a heart, she went to the hospital last night because she wasnt feeling so well and my private imvestigator followed her.....and i think she doesnt wants khushi to find out that her health is going so unwell "
Luis groans -" this is getting so complicated.....i think i got to go to lucknow with you guys, i will head to my penthouse....i must call my brother "

Arnav just nods as luis walks out of the office and arnav calls khushi inside.

Khushi entered and breathe in when she noticed luis no present there and looks at arnav -" yes ASR.....you asked for me "

Arnav nods and said to her -" well you are to go back to your apartment and prepare for tomorrow and yes my friend karem here will be handling the security team there since this is a very big anniversary.....he will team up with some of the bodyguards of aman's agency "

Khushi nods and looks at karem as he smiles at her and she smiles back him.

End of the chapter, please votes and comments.