chapter 11

Daniel move to the dancefloor and drags khushi and rachana with him.

( they danced skilly and beautifully on this song )

( Daniella, max and luis also danced )

( Nadira, elisa, aman and arnav danced )

They cut the cake after sometime.

Next morning,

Khushi opened her eyes and looks at her side as she smiles looking at hayat sleeping soundly, she get up from bed to freshen up, she walks to the living room and realized rachana and victoria are still sleeping and decide to make breakfast.

KUMARI GUPTA PALACE

Pari entered the room of garima -" so now what?....what are we going to do about them?"

Pari said to her -" you know i never liked dharma and her children....dharma started poisoning shashi against me....brainwashing a son against his mother....shashi never raised his voice on me but dharma made him do that.....dharma made him go against my laws here in the palace.....dharma took my son from me and so i will never forgive her and so her children has to pay for it....we are going to get rid of them....first the girls "

Garima laughs evilly and thought -" stupid old woman...she thinks am at her side, no way....after getting rid of them....i get rid of you also and then get maya married off to arnav "

Pari tells her the plan and both laughs evilly.

Khushi, hayat,victoria and rachana are having breakfast -" we are going back to delhi tomorrow jiji "

Victoria and rachana looks at her -" what....so soon?"

Khushi said to her -" yes....we have loads of work and my night job gave me one week off....i have to return four days time "

Victoria sighs -" alright fine but you girls are going to spend time with us now that you are here "

Khushi and hayat nods at her as rachana said to them -" ok then let make it fast....we will first go to the temple and then show hayat jiji the city of lucknow "

Hayat nods happily at her as khushi and victoria smiles.

Khushi, hayat, victoria and rachana entered the temple and prayed for sometime, they continue to roam around the city of delhi, had their lunch and dinner outside.