chapter 14

Khushi came out of her room in a black jeans and white top and walks to the living room -" sorry for keeping you waiting and thannks for the ride "

Arnav looks at her confused and surprise -" you again change your clothes and i can tell you had a shower since your hair is kinda of wet ...are you really ok?"

Khushi chuckles -" yeah am fine now.....it just girls issues, period cramps "

Arnav laughs -" ok now i get it....thank god tomorrow is saturday so you can rest "

Khushi nods as both stayed in an awkward silent stealing glares of each other when khushi laughs awkwardly -" well i think hayat is on her way home.....you should get going before your girlfriend bites my head off "

Arnav gave her a frown as he wqlks towards her slowly -" are you indirectingly kicking me out "

Khushi looks at him neviously -" of course not....am just "
Hayat entered the apartment and was surprise to see them together and grins -" hey guys am i interrupting something?"

Arnqv smirks and looks at her -_" hey hayat....no you are not interrupting anything i was just on my way out.....bye hayat khushi take care of yourself "

Saying this he walks out of the apartment as khushi took a deep breath and looks at hayat who is grining cunningly at her -" what?"

Hayar said to her -" that was a very romantic scene....please replay "

Khushi folded her arms and said to her -" there is no need for replay and please let this stay between us....dont tell anyone mostly nadira because she has your crazy assumptions "

Hayat said to her -" this is not a crazy assumptions khushi.....your have a crush on arnav "

Khushi said -" so....it just a stupid crush, he doesnt even see me that way.....he even have a girlfriend "

Hayar said to her -" it not a stupid crush.....wait, girlfriend...as in arnav have a girlfriend, am i missing out on something?"

Khushi nods -" yes....maya and arnav are now a couple, they are dating....i just found out this morning in office when they kissed in public "

Hayar laughs -" that is so silly of you khushi.....are you daydreaming?"

Khushi roll her eyes -" am being serious here hayat.....jokes aside, you can ask nadira because she was present there "

Hayat made a disgusted face -" what.....this is the craziest thing i have ever heard all my entire life, i never thoughts ASR has a bad taste....maya, that chicken spoiled brat is now dating arnav....ok my mood is totally off "

Khushi just stare at her.

RAIZADA MANSION

Nadira and elisa entered arnav's room -" is nadira telling the truth bhai?"

Arnav looks at them confused -" what truth?"

Nadira said to him -" oh please dont act soo innocent....you and maya are now a couple "

Arnav said to her -" oh about that.....yes....what is wrong with that?"

Elisa said to him -" really bhai.....you have such a horrible taste,maya of all people....we dont like her "

Arnav looks at them -" then learn to....please leave and let me continue my work....and yes please behave yourselves because maya is joining us tonight for dinner....now leave my room "