chapter 34

Elisa, luis and max wave at daniella, rudra and aly who just walk out of the airport.

Elisa hug daniella -" you guys reached fast "

Aly said to her -" we had to......thank god daniella has trust on me "

Rudra sayz -" so who is the bad guy we are messing up with?....what is all this about?"

Luis said to him -" we dont even know yet.....come on limo is waiting for us "

They headed to their limo when they suddenly dumped into a woman, a dirty horrible looking woman -" the prophecy should not come to pat or your generations will pay the prize.....at the end you all will die and your generations will pay "

Aly says -" who the fuck are you?....and what are you talking about?" about?"

The old lady laughs evilly and said to him -' your children will pay the prize if the prophecy come to past......leave him alone "

Elisa said to her -" whoever you are we dont care.....the lord is with us, he will protect us "

The woman said to her -" wow we will see....it a miracle that the heirz of you men are on their way.....you and your unborn child will die in this rescue mission "

Elisa looks at her furious and shocked -" who the hell are you?....nothing will happen to my child you evil old woman "

They look at elisa confused as luis asked her -" unborn child.....your child?"

The old woman looks at luis -" oh so you dont know?.....why did you hide such a big thing from him?....why didnt you tell your husband that you are pregnant ?"

Elisa said to her -" which part of these concern you? I..."

Luis interrupted her and said to her -" you hide such an important thing from me?.....i have all the rights to know "

Elisa gave him a cold look -" i wanted to.....you should have asked me what i was doing in lucknow on weekdays since i come there on weekends....i was so happy to give you this news personally but you were busy cuddling with your ex.....i really wanted to tellyou but you messed it up luis.....you are unfaithful husband "

Saying this elisa walk away from there as the rest follow her and luis gave one more look at the woman.

The sun has set, jr came to where everyone is -" in only few hours i will be more powerful "

Everyone look confuse when jr's men came in the middle and put a hosptal bed there, place candles around it and a white cloth 9n the bed -" everything is ready for your death dear daughter "

Everyone looks at him stunned as one of the guards came with some powder and through in the air and everyone fall asleep except hayat, and mara arnav, jr looks at arnav and hayat -" so you are the gifted children father?....amazing.....david capture him "

The right hand man of jr holds arnav with additional two men as a guard inject something in the skin of mara and she passed out, hayat couldnt do anything as she was weak, very weak and jr put her on the hospital bed and started chanting and the sky turn dark.
Khushi looks up at the sky shocked -' oh god what is going on?"

They entered into a different world where horrible looking birds are flying in the sky, a red looking sea and scary mountains surrounding them and khushi stares in horror.

Arnav and hayat looks at their surroundings speechless -" where are we?"

Jr looks at them and his eyes turn red -" my world.....my underworld, you are not getting out of here alive "