chapter 2

AR HOTELS AND RESOLTS AGENCY

Next morning,

Khushi entered the tall and beautiful building in a jeans and white and black kurti and walks to the receptionist -" yes miss how may i help you?"

Khushi said to her -" am khushi kumari gupta.....am..."

The receptionist interrupted and said to her -" i think is enough with the introduction....the boss was already waiting for you in his office and i think you are fit for this job....come with me i will take you to your boss "

Khushi just nods and follows her, they took the elevator to the top floor and they stopped in front of the cabin hearing someone's angry voice and looks like he was talking on the phone.
The receptionist gave khushi a sorry look and knock on the door as they heard a very harsh come in and both entered the office.
Khushi gulps looking at the man who was rude with her last night at the restaurant.

The receptionist said to him -" your PA is in mr mood swings "

Khushi giggles slightly as arnav gave them a warning glare and the receptionist roll her eyes and arnav said to her -" khushi kumari gupta"

Khushi said to him -" yes sir.....at your services "

Arnav roll his eyes -" whatever.....nadira show her where her cabin is "

Nadira nods and smiles at khushi as both walks out of the office, nadira made khushi enter the next office of arnav -" here is your new office khushi.....am nadira singh raizada, fortunately and unfortunately the cousin sister of your boss ASR aka mr mood swings.....i hope we can hang out more "

Khushi nods -" thanks nadira "

Nadira smiles at her -" you are welcome and good luck for your first day "

Khushi smiles at her as nadira walks out of the office and khushi took her seat.

Khushi hears the office phone rings and pick it up -" in my office now "

Khushi sighs and walks out of the office as she entered the office of arnav and arnav gave her some papers -" go through these arrangements and get the decorators ready......Mr jha is holding a celebration and he wants it to be done in one of the resolts in delhi....today is wednesday and the celebration is on friday evening.....make sure the arrangement is done, food arrangements is done and the security arrangements.....a lady will come here this afternoon to know how we wants to security arrangement to be done.....make sure my suit sethings will be done by friday morning.....you can go "

Khushi nods and walks out of the office.

It lunch time and khushi walks to the canteen, nadira see her and walks to her as she took a seat beside her -" hey.....can i join you?"

Khushi smiles at her -" sure why not......you are even seated"

Nadira giggles and asked her -" so how was your first day?"

Khushi said to her -" not that bad "
Nadira said to her -" good to hear that.....my cousin is quite the tough and arrogant guy but he is kind.....dont worry i have a feeling you are fits for this job "

Khushi just nods as both started having their lunch, soon lunch was over.

Khushi entered arnav's office and saw a beautiful girl there as both shake hands -" hi am elisa "

Khushi smiles at her -" am khushi "
Elisa nods -" yeah i know......nice to meet you "

Khushi just nods at her as arnav said to them -" have a seat ladies "