chapter 6

Khushi and arnav break the eye lock as nadira walks into the scene -" opps......my cheek are hurting so much "

Arnav looks at her -" your cheeks are hurting?"

Nadira nods -" yes..they are hurting because of the  stop smiling.....thank god the night ended successfully.....come on khushi, let me drop you off "

Khushi said to her -" well that is not needed nadira.....hayat is waiting for me outside "

Nadira roll her eyes -" that annoying girl again "

Khushi nods -" yes....and bye see you on monday since it weekend already "

Nadira just nods as khushi left from there giving arnav one more glare.

Khushi and hayat rest on the whole of saturday but went to their nights shifts in the evening.
The next day which is sunday, khushi decided to go for jogging, after 3 hours of jogging, she returns to the apartment and hayat sitting on the sofa watching tv and walks to the kitchen for water and heard the bell ring and sense hayat opening the apartment door and heard hayat shout -" you have a visitor khushi "
Khushi put the water down and walks out of the kitchen as she saw hayat welcoming arnav inside and looks at arnav surprised.

Hayat left them alone as khushi said to him -" well you are welcome ASR......please have a seat, what can i offer you ?"

Arnav took his seat and said to her putting a brown of envelop on a table there -" nothing.....am fine "
Khushi just nods as she gulps nervously looking at arnav looking at her from head to toe with lust in his eyes and an emotion she doesnt know and felt self concious when she realized she is in her jogging outfit.

am fine "Khushi just nods as she gulps nervously looking at arnav looking at her from head to toe with lust in his eyes and an emotion she doesnt know and felt self concious when she realized she is in her jogging outfit

( Khushi's outfit for jogging )

Khushi nervously sat on the opposite sofa and said to him -" so what can i do for you ASR?"

Arnav looks at her face and leaned on the sofa -" i just came here to give you this brown envelop.....it holds the files of events that the company have signed an arrangements with for the upcoming three months and am living it in your care.....i know you are capable of handling the upcoming events in the next three months "

Khushi nods and took the brown envelop -" ok.....but sorry to ask, are you going somewhere?"

Arnav nods -" yes....am a owner of so many companies miss gupta.....i have a jewelry company in turkey so it needs my attention.....i will be gone for three months or more "

Khushi looks at him surprised -" so you are living?"

Arnav looks into her eyes -" no.....am just going on a business trip.....dont worry nadira and rudra will be around if you need any help....and you can also call me if you need some advice or or assistance "