chapter 13

Khushi, rachana, hayat and victoria entered sheesh mahal as devsana and maria welcomes them inside.

Khushi said to devsana -" thank you so much ma'am.....for accepting my sister's stay here "

Devsana smiles and said to her -" mention not khushi....your mother was like my daughter, she was the best friend of radha and she is still is.....am please dont call me old, i know am old but am not that old "

llaughs as radha walks to victoria and caresess her hair lovingly -" dont worry dear,....i will personally take care of you and everything is going to be ok....dont think of anything "
?"
Nadira looks at khushi -" so what are your plans?"

Hayat said to her -" we are heading to delhi "

They looks at her surprised as paridhi said to her -" but aman informed me that you all will be going tomorrow "

Khushi said to her -" hayat and i will go ahead aunty.....we just " a break but only after reaching delhi "

All just nods as hayat asked  around -" where are the guys?"

Elisa said to her -" they are out for some work "

Hayat nods -" ok then.....we will take our leave now "

hug victoria and rachana  othier last time goodbyes as they walk away from there .

Radha happily said to them -" come girls lunch is ready "

They all moves to the dinning hall as radha thoughts -" i will make sure the girls get close to daljeet and the twin brothers "

Few days later,
DELHI
AR COMPANY

Maya entered the building and walks to the reception and nadira was surprised to see her -" what in the name of god are you doing here maya?"

Maya smirks and said to her -" this building is not only for one person to enter nadira.....i came to see my boyfriend "

Nqdira looks at her more shocked and confused -" boyfriend?"

Maya smiles cunningly -" yeah boyfriend darling.....am here for my arnav "

Nadira laughs and said to her -" your arnav......dont be a fool "

Maya looks at her irritated but smiled after looking at the elevator door opening revealing arnav and khushi who just finished a meeting  and walks to them as she gave arnav a peak on the lips as khushi and nadira looks at them shocked -" i miss you babes "

Arnav smiles and said to her -" so do i.....come on let go to my office "

Maya nods happily as both entered the elevator to the top  floor and khushi walks to nadira -" did you see what i just saw?"

Nadira said to her -" am afraid i did.....what the heck is going on?"

Rudra walks to the scene -" hey beautiful ladies "

Khushi gave him a smile as rudra said to her -" care to have lunch with  me when is break "

Nadira interrupted and said to him -" lunch date?"

Rudra said to her -" i wish to but no since it doesnt involve only me....you are joining since khushi is joinin, we are going to italian restaurant "

Khushi grins -" am so in....i will head to my cabin to wrap up "

Khushi almost run away from there as nadira chuckles -" she so loves food "