chapter 23

Khushi, rudra and daniel entered the raizada historial fort where the marriage will be held as they stared in aww and workers walks to them and greeted them.

Rudra said to the senior worker -" i hope all the chambers where the family will. be staying from tomorrow afternoon is ready?"

The guys nods -" yeah mr rudra "

Rudra nods -" this is khushi.....the bride's younger sis she is an event planner and this daniel he is in charge of the food here.....please follow her orders.....and aakash i need a junior chef to help daniel "

Aakash nods -" ok am already on that "

Khushi claps happily -" alright guys....show me the heavenly garden of this fort so we move to action and make this marriage a rememberable one "

The workers claps as they showed her around the fort and khushi decided that the sangeet will be held in the luxurious hall of the fort and the preparations started.

SHEESH MAHAL

Arnav entered the palace as maria looks at him confused -" arnav you are here but i thought you will be coming tomorrow afternoon"

Arnav sat down -" yeah but i have something important to dicusz with max and luis and is not a conversation that should not be discusz on the phone "

Maria nods -" ok but are you sure everything is ok?......are you ok?....you look pale "

Arnav said to her -" am fine grandy.....dont worry about me, where is the rezt?"

Arnav put his head on her lap as she massage it -" they all went for shopping....when will the twins come?"

Arnav said to her in a sleeping tone -" before sunset "

Maria just nods.

Rudra stopped his car in front of sheesh mahal as khushi and daniel looks at him confused -" why are we here?"

Rudra said to her -" radha told me to bring you two here.....the whole family is here to have dinner at the terrace "

Khushi and daniel nods as the three comes out of the car.

They entered as khushi said to them -" you two carry on....am going to see karem....nadira called this morning telling me this morning that karem is bed rested for the whole day "

Rudra and daniel nods as the two headed to the royal hallanx khushi walks upstairs.

The scene moves to karem's room where max, arnav,aman, luis, elisa and hayat are present there having a serious conversation.

Arnav said to them -" garima and maya are dangerous.....the two are very dangerous.....the marriage functions should have a tight security."

Hayat in an unbelievable tone said -" i cant believe maya can stood that low to attack you.....the man she claims she loved "

Arnav dries as elisa said to him -" bhai sit....you need an injection "

Arnan nods and sat down as elisa took an injection from a drawer as arnav removes his shirt and he is left in singlet when khushi openex the door and walks to the scene when elisa inject arnav and everyone looks at khushi and khushi looks at them and back at arnav connfused and surprised.