chapter 21

Hayat, khushi and nadira entered the car as daniella took the driving seat and nadira sat beside her as khushi and hayat took the back seat and daniella started the car -" off to lucknow.....am just happy today and i dont know why "

Nadira said to her -" maybe granny said she has a surprise for khushi and you "

Daniella nods -" yeah maybe you are right because i love surprisez "

Nadira giggles as hayat said to daniella -" so dany......tell me more about your relationship with the twin brothers "

Khushi gave her a warning glare but hayat ignores her.
Daniella said to them -" the twin brothers.....there is so much more about them.....they might be twins but different a personalities....am quite close with luis bhai than max bhai......luis bro is cool and extrovert and max bro is the opposite......daniel and max bro are team whiles luis bro and i are team but i love them equally because they are the best brothers one would ever wish for "

Nadira said to her -" you are very wrong miss because my brothers are the very best "

Daniella roll her eyes and said -" no wonder both of you are dating....anyways luis bro values money and max bro does not.....max bro loves spoiling his ladies that is what i so love about him "

Nadira smiles and touch a diamond pandent around her neck as the rest chuckles as the beautiful ladies continue to chit chat.

LUCKNOW
SHEESH MAHAL

Radha climbs down the stairs and walks to the living room as the rest looks at her -" it is bad.....she is not stable, we have to get her a professional doctor.....she lost her sanity "

Devsana said to her -" she doesnt need a professional doctor......all she needs now is her children, love and care.....we have to make the siblings unite, live in one roof and take care of their mother "

Maria nods and looks at victoria -" rachana will find out when khushi and daniella arrives......just unite with your brothers and pull your mother out of darkness.....this is going to be difficult but it will work "

Victoria nods and looks at luis and max.

Daniel said to max -" bro.....why dont you want to see her?"

All looks at her as max said -" am not ready.....i dont have the courage to see her.....how did you do it luis?"

Luis sighs as elisa holds his hand and said to them -" he looked at her but not in the eyes "

Luis nods -" yeah.....but i had elisa on my side so i kind of had the courage "

They looked at them confused.

Arnav looks at luis with suspicious -" are you both a thing?"

Luis nods as elisa looks at everyone nervious.

Max said to arnav -" dont give me that look again.....why are you brothers like this....you get piss when we date your younger sisters"

Arnav in a warning tone said to him -" first you and now luis....if i see a a single tear in the eyes of nadira and elisa both of you are dead "

Karem burst into laughter as radha said to elisa -' finally.....am going to get son in laws.....nadira made the right choice this time around "

Aman chuckles -" well am not going to confront nadira.....she is too smart enough to handle max and elisa is cool for luis "

Arnav gave him a sharp gaze -" this is not about smartness you jerk.....it love blinds the eyes of people "