chapter 8

Khushi finished packing and heard the door opening and walks out of her room and met a cheerful hayat on the way -" guess what babes?.....am included in the trip all thanks to elisa.....i just cant wait to see your sisters.....i think we got to find a birthday gift for the baby last....hey why are you silent? Did something bad happened?.....did that ASR mess up again? He is so going to get it from me this time around,am not going to leave him this time...just tell me"

Khushi groans and sighs as she walk to the living room and took her seat as hayat follows her and stand beside her with forwarded arms as khushi looked up at her -" it complicated hayat.....this is nothing about ASR but luis kumari gupta "

Hayat gave her a frown and confuse face -" luis kumari gupta.....why does this luis has your surname? "

Khushi said to her -" exactly hayat....he has one of the names of one of my twin brother "

Hayat looks at her stunned and slowly sat beside her -" could it be him?.....it is very complicated as you said earlier but wait. ....how did you saw him ?"

Khushi said to her -" he is a close friend of Arnav.....he is a politician in mexico, i met him and a guy who is an ACP in turkey and he will help us with security arrangements in lucknow "

Hayat grins -" so you already met the ACP man everyone girl in the agency cant wait to meet him......is he handsome, hot and charming ?"

Khushi chuckles -" he is not bad.....he look good, quite normal for me "

Hayat grins happily -" hey whoa.....you rarely compliments guys so i can tell this one is good looking.....have you spoken to mr sharma about some days off ?"

Khushi nods -" yeah and he gave me one week off and it start from tomorrow.....so am going to the evening shift tonight....ASR made us come home early so we can do some packing for tomorrow and so i think you can start packing yours.....so what transport are your team taking?"

Hayat happily said to her -" we are going with your team in the AR bus......so am going with you tomorrow "

Khushi chuckles and thoughts looking at hayat who is happily talking to her non stop -" am so fortunate to have her in my life.....she always try to cheer me up when am down, she is even doing it now, trying to distract me from the luis kumari gupta matter.....am so happy to have her "
The next morning, in front of the AR company, the event managing team and security team are standing in front of the building waiting for the bus, not for long the bus came.
Arnav, nadira,elisa and aman were already in the bus and aman was the one driving.

All get seated in the bus as hayat and khushi sat behind the seat of elisa and nadira.

Arnav said to them -' attention everyone,....especially the security guards here"

They all looks at him and he continues -' the security guards here....the ACP man who will help you guys there in the security arrangements is already waiting for us in lucknow.....and this bus is an exclusive bus.....washroom door is just at the last seat of the bus....make yourself comfortable and enjoy the ride "

They all just nods and smiles at him as arnav took his seat not before glaring at khushi one last time.

They ride was a peaceful silent one, after hours they reached lucknow and the bus stopped in front on one of the hotels of arnav as they climbed out of the bus one after another.

Arnav looks at everyone and said to them -" nadira here will give you the numbers of each of your rooms.....rest for sometime, when it lunch you will be informed "