chapter 15

Khushi opened the door for daniella -" welcome danny....make yourself comfortable "

Daniella nods -" sure.....this is quite a cozy place, i like it "

Khushi giggles -" more cozy done your fiancee's mansion "

Daniella made a disgusted face -" alright stop ok.....i cant stand that man and less alone marry him in the next coming few months "

Khushi laughs hardly -" i think he likes you.....infact loves you "

Daniella snaps -" but i dont....i just hate him like crazy "

Khushi said to her -" you never know.....you might end up loving him "

Daniella chuckles -" not even in my dreams.....stop sounding like hayat qnd nadira "

Khushi laughs at her.

Nadira entered khushi's cabin -" hey bae.....did daniella made it yesterday?

Khushi looks up at her and smiles -" yes she did....right after closing from office"

Nadira nods -" will you be attending the ball tomorrow?"

Khushi said to her -" i dont know.....i might come after my night shift"

Nadira said to her -" great....try and come and bring daniella along....se e you at lunch "

Khushi just nods as nadira walks out of the cabin.

DUBAI
FIVE STAR HOTEL

Hayat folded her arms -" i still refuse to believe it.....queen dharma is right here in dubai "

Elisa said to her -" yes.....we got to sleep because tomorrow will be a long day for us....i hope we find her soon "

Hayat nods as both put theirselves to sleep.

The next morning they got ready in their mission outfits and met karem and luis on their way.

Karem looks at them -" i hope you ladies are ready?"

Hayat and elisa nods.

Luis said to them -" we have our spys here in the hotel....so we were able to hide cameras in their handbags and connected it through each phones with us....check it "

Hayat and elisa check their phones and nods.

Karem continues -" hayat go with luis to the conference meeting....elisa and i will follow them....the are on their way to their destination....i will notify you with any new updates "

Hayat and luis nods and left from there as elisa looks at karem -" you intentionally sent hayat with luis right?"

Karem sighs and nods -" yeah.....her eyes is full of hatred for me and i cant stand it "

Elisa side hug him -" dont worry.....everything is going to be fine."

Maya and garima entered a building as they took an elevator to the top floor and elisa with karem are scene outside the building maya and garima j7st entered.

A beautiful lady opened the door for garima and maya -" welcome back ma'am "

Garima looks at her -" how is she anjali?"

Anjali smiles evilly at her -" so crazy as you left her "

Garima laughs as maya looks at garima -" mom.....am still standing here"

Garima looks at her -" of course i know.....anjali meet my daughter maya kumari gupta, the only heiress of the kumari gupta empire...maya meet my right hand woman, anjali shah "

Anjali gave maya a professional handshake as garima said to anjali -" take us to her.....my crazy rival "

Anjali nods and lead the way to a room, anjali opened a door as garima entered first and maya follows -" meet dharma kumari gupta....the long lost queen "

Maya gulps stunned -" dharma maa....how come?.....how can you do this mom, she was so kind and sweet....and didnt deserve this....you are behind her disappearance "

A crazy dharma looked at maya -" who....who are you.....are you here to hurt like what she does....take me to my new born baby and i will sing lullaby for her "

Garima drags dharma by the hair harshly -" meet maya kumari gupta your step daughter and the only heiress to the throne "

Dharma's eyes turned huge -" no.....max and luis are the first borns....you cant do that to my children, nitalie will not watch you do that "

Garima slaps her harshly and push her to the ground -" your beloved sister in law is dead.....how many times do you wants me tell you that "

Dharma covered her ears and screams -" noo nooo.....stop lying to me, you are such a horrible woman "

Garima laughs evilly as maya made a disgusted face and runs away from there.

Garima stop maya before she can open the car door -" where do you think you are going?"

Maya said to her -" am going back to the hotel.....i cant stand it here, how can you do that to her.....she was the first queen, you have made her loose her sanity mom "

Garima said to her -" oh please stop sounding like a saint.....you are just like me "

Maya looks at her angrily and snaps -" then i dont wants to be like you mom "

Garima took a deep breath and said to her -" am doing all this for you dear......i wants you to have the luxurious life i never had when i was your age "

Maya said to her -" i need to breathe mom.....is too much for me to handle "

Garima nods -" ok....the driver will take you, just think about this....a whole 20 years sacrifices i have made for you dont let my hands down....i love you very much maya and so i can kill for you....if this disappearance didnt happen....you wouldnt be where you are now and if dharma ever escape....our future is ruined, i will be imprisoned and all my hard work these whole years will be useless....just think about think it....go i will follow you shortly "

Maya just nods and entered the car and the car drove off.

Karem and elisa who are not far away from the building heard their conversations and they both looked at each other -' we have to head to the hotel.....we now need a full plan to get the queen out of this building "
Elisa nods and notify hayat and luis as they left from there.

INDIA
NEW DELHI
BALL :
Arnav walks to nadira -" isnt khushi coming?"

Nadira looks at him -" she just notified me.....she is on her way "

Arnav said to her -" she is so unprofessional......she is 1 hour late "

Nadira folded her arms -" she has a different job to do arnav....relax or you just miss her.....this is just a stupid show off ball where rich jerks shows off their pathetic money....stop bebaving like them "

Arnav snap -" excuse me....am not a jerk "

Nadira just roll her eyes and walks away from there as rudra walks arnav and chuckles -" she is a tough ass ".

Arnav shake his head -" i wonder who will be able to tame her.....poor guy "

Rudra laughs -" just like you.....aman and elisa has similarities.....just lie nadira and you i wonder who will tame you......poor lady "

Arnav gave him an annoyed look as he left from there.

End of the chapter, please do votes and comments.