chapter 4

Khushi night shift ended as she knocks on the door of mr sharma's office -" can i come in mr sharma?"

Mr sharma looks at the door and smiles at her -" sure come in khushi "

Khushi entered as mr sharma looks up at her -" what can i do for you khushi?"

Khushi said to him -" well i need a kind of request from you mr sharma......am on my first project and am hosting an event tomorrow evening and my boss needs my presence there so i was thinking if you can put my shift on tomorrow afternoon "

Mr sharma thinks for sometime and said to her -" i think i can do that.....ok you have a shift tomorrow afternoon and attend your event in the evening......your shift start at 1 in the afternoon and ends at 5 in the evening "

Khushi nods happily -" thank you so much mr sharma......i will head home now "

Mr sharma smiles at her -" you are welcome and yes get home it getting late and also congratulations on your first project "

Khushi nods and said bye to him as she walks out of his office.

The next morning, khushi got ready in her anarkali suit as hayat walks out of her room already ready for work and dumps into khushi -" hey wow......you are looking gorgeous "
Khushi smiles at her -" thank you "
Hayat said to her -" i bet you are not going to the office......are you going on a date?"

Khushi gave her an unbelievable look -" you really have crazy assumptions hayat "

Hayat said to her -" this is not a crazy assumptions miss gupta.....is logically to think that since you are wearing this traditional outfit and traditional look on your face "

Khushi chuckles -" am not going on a date but am going to the temple......you wanna join me ?"

Hayat smile dropped -" i will love to join you but am running late for the agency......i have a long night this evening, the wait up for me "

Khushi said to her -" i also have a long night this evening......have you forgotten am hosting an event today "

Hayat gave her a confuse look -" is that by any chance hosting it for mr shayam jha?"

Khushi nods and looks at her surprised as hayat grins widely -" wow.....then am seeing you tonight, am one of the secret guards there "

Khushi smiles happily at her -" oh god.....so we are in tonight"

Hayat nods -" yes.....how can we be so dumb and stupid "

Khushi said to her -" we are not dump and stupid.....we were just clueless "

Hayat said to her -" whatever.....see you later bye "

Khushi nods as hayat walks out of the apartment.

After sometime khushi also left the apartment, she took a cab to a temple near where the resolt is.
She entered the temple and saw a girl of her age busily blabbering to God -" you just promised me......but you failed me this time around again, i just hit that good for nothing man but you are still keeping my mom blind for letting her see his evil true side.....why are you doing this to me God?"

Khushi looks at her worriedly and touch her shoulders -" hey.....are you ok?.....is someone worrying you?.....just tell me, i will make my roomate break his bones and i can also help her break his bones "
The girl opens her eyes and looks at khushi and gave her a smile -" dont worry.....i can break his bones with just a snap of my fingers, am just talking to our friend God.....am daniella Singh mendoza "

Khushi shakes hand with her -" khushi kumari Gupta "

Daniella looks at her surprised -" kumari Gupta.....my cousin brothers also have the same name.....do you....."

She stopped talking when she heard her phone rings and check the caller as she curse -" damn it.....speak of the devil and he shows up "

Daniella looks at khushi -" i got to go.....see you some other time "

Saying this she run away from there before khushi can say anything and khushi shakes her head and pray, khushi finished praying and start descending the stairs of the temple but dumps into an old woman and helps her climbed the stairs as the old woman bless her -" god bless you child......god should grant you all your wishes.....that stupid daughter of mine is hopeless "

A woman stopped in front of them and roll her eyes looking at the old woman annoyed -" am not hopeless mom......i was busy attending a call "

The woman said to her -" whatever.....you just returned from australia and you are making india atmosphere in yours "

Khushi chuckles and the woman gave her a warning glare and she shut up sharply as the woman said to her -" what is so funny here?.....leave, you are not needed here anymore "

The old woman said to her -" stop being rude radha.....this young beautiful lady here helped me to climb the stairs when you were busily making calls "

Radha looks at khushi and roll her eyes -" sorry.....and thank you "
Khushi gave her a small smile and nods as she walks away from there.

Khushi came to the resolt to check the preparations for one more time, she left from there after sometime, she went to the company's boutique whick is just opposite the building of the company and walks to the receptionist -" hi....am khushi "

The receptionist smiles at her and showed her a box -" i was expecting you.....that box there contains the things of ASR for tonight's event.....so you are to choose yours.....let me show you around "

Khushi nods and both took a step forward but heard groans and an angry voice saying and walking out from the dress room -" it doesnt fit natasha "

The look up and saw a struggling nadira, nadira looks at khushi and smiles happily at her -" oh hey there khushi "

Khushi wave at her -" hey nadira.....do you need any help ?"

Nadira nods dramatically -" yes yes please.....can you help me choose a dress for tonight, i guess you are here to do the same....you help me with mine and i help you with yours "

Khushi nods and nadira looks at natasha -" you can go back to your position natasha.....i just got my saviour her....you are just a useless employee for my cousin brother "

Natasha chuckles -" thank you nadira....and have fun "

Khushi and nadira helped each other and finally got their outfit for the event and walks out of the boutique, khushi handed nadira the box -" please give this to ASR.....am going for my afternoon shift so that i can attend the event "
Nadira nods and said to her -" sure dont worry.....can i pick you up from your apartment?"

Khushi think for sometime -" sure but i have to be there first before anyone else "

Nadira said to her -" i should be the one there first since i will be welcoming guests "

Khushi nods and said to her sitting in a cab -" ok.....see you later bye "

Nadira smiles at her as she entered her car and drove away.

End of the chapter, please votes and comments.