chapter 25

The next day, the ladies are waiting for the results in the room of devsana since hayat and radha are bringing it whiles the men are in arnav's room waiting for karem and aman who are bringing info about laksmi shah.

Karem handed the papers to luis -" fortunately or unfortunately that girl is your child luis......laksmi shah is the daughter of your and anjali....she will turn five in a few more months and the most shocking part is that she has been in HOME shelter getting to 3 years "

The rest looks at him shocked as aman continues -" yes the wife of mr jallal.....jodha owns that orphanage home, we had a conversation with her.....mr shah, the father of anjali gave her to her when he was in his last stage of cancer since he was very sure anjali and her mother dont want laksmi and might kill her so he took the girl and gave it to mrs jodha and died two months time.....so the girl has been in the orphanage all this year.....anjali went to the orphanage few days ago and took laksmi promising jodha that she loves her and now want to be with her "

Max raise his hand in the air -" oh come anjali is a phyco.....she is using the poor girl against us.....she is not to no good that is why we are getting my niece away from her....she want to use laksmi so she can get close to luis....gosh one problem after another, what kind of life is this "

Daniel holds his hand -" calm down bro.....let think with cool heads "

Max looks at him and nods as arnav says -" then we getting the custody of laksmi.....aman get our family lawyer "

Aman nods as luis says -" i know what she is upto......so i think am getting married "

All gulps and looks at him as luis says -" what?"

Karem said to her -" you are getting married?.....but why?.....we will get laksmi, there is no need for you to marry the witch "

The men nods as luis roll his eyes -" morons.....i said am getting married but not to her......elisa is the woman i want to spend my whole life with and not that anjali "

All nods in agreements with him.

The scene shift to the women, hayat and radha are already present there.

Daniella said to them -" let make this more sample.....let get elisa and bro married....then it is solved "

All looks at her with different emotions, daljeet said to her -" marriage is not a joke daniella"

Daniella folded her arms -" oh really?.....is that so?.....then why are you forcing me to get married to aly goni, i dont want to be in his family after what his cousin did to khushi and nadira.....luis and elisa loves each other so there is no harm.....so that anjali dont come in our family and we get our girl "

Saying this she walks out of the room as devsana looks at elisa -" do you really love luis?"

Elisa nods -" yes granny......i dont want to loose him "

Paridhi says -" then let get both of you married "

Radha took elisa's hand -" are you sure about this?"

Elisa nods -" yes mommy.....i cant let anjali win, i dont want to see luis broken again because of anjali "

Radha nods and hug her as khushi claps -" whoa another wedding....more preparations "

Nadira giggles -" and shoppings "

Khushi groans making others laugh as victoria says -" i dont think so.....why dont we make it more special, we wed together "