chapter 3

Khushi closed from her night shift and stood in front of the restaurant trying to get some cab to the apartment but she was now drenched in the rain since it was raining, she felt someone put a suit on her and she was now under an unbrella and looks at the source and was surprised to see arnav -" ASR "

Arnav said to her -" are you insane?.....looking for a cab in this heavy rain "

Khushi said to him -" i dont i will get one and am already drenched in the rain "

Arnav said to her -" come on get inside....let me drop you off "

Khushi said to him -" am wet.....i dont wants to wet your car seat "

Arnav roll his eyes -" you are not wetting anything.....no more protest, get in the car and let me drop you off "

Khushi just nods and entered the front seat and was surprised to see elisa at the back seat -" hey.....you are going to fall sick you know that "

Khushi said to her -" dont worry miss elisa ......i will be fine by tomorrow morning "

Arnav entered the driver seat -" you better be.....tomorrow you have a lot of work to do "

Elisa said to arnav -" relax.....dont be rude to her, she is not at fault "

Arnav roll his eyes -" whatever.....tell me the location of your apartment "

Khushi just nods and showed him the direction, after sometime arnav stopped the car in front of the building as khushi get out from the car and handed arnav his suit back -" thanks ASR.....dont worry i will be at work tomorrow, please send me the location of the resolt so i can go there early by tomorrow morning.....bye elisa "

Khushi smiles at them as the car drove away and saw hayat closing the door of a cab and walks to her as hayat looks at her -" what in the name of god happened to you?"

Khushi said to her -" let just go inside and let me get a warm bath before i get sick "

Hayat just nods as both entered the apartment.

RAIZADA MANSION

Arnav and elisa entered the mansion - " but you shouldnt be rude to her "

Arnav said to her -" i was not rude.....i was just telling her a true fact "

Elisa said to him -" stop being selfish arnav.....that girl was drenched in water, at least call her to ask how she is doing "

Arnav said to her walking upstairs -" am not her baby nurse and i never ask her to stand in a rain so stop getting paranoid.....goodnight and sweet dreams "

Elisa looks at her with disbelieve as nadira walks out of the kitchen holding a bottle of water -" what happened?.....you look quite pissed off '

Elisa looks at her -" why shouldnt i.....the PA of arnav got drenched in water and bhai was being rude to her saying she should not take this as an excuse not to come to work tomorrow "

Nadira said to her -" that was rude of arnav....i dont even have her number, i will get it tomorrow "
Elisa just nods as the two walk upstairs heading to their various rooms.

The scene shift to the apartment, hayat handed khushi a glass of hot coffee and sat beside her -" tell me this is a joke"

Khushi smiles drily -" no darling.....this is not a joke "

Hayat said to her -" then he is rude.....he is so arrogant.....what employer will not care for the health of his employee "

Khushi chuckles as her phone indicate a message -" a message from ASR "