chapter 10

Victoria look at khushi angrily -" what are you doing here khushi?...are you now at their sides? Have you forgotten what aunty told us?"

Khushi looks at her shocked -" no .....of course not, how can you say that....i was part of the team who arranged this event "

Victoria gets more furious -" and you did it?....how could you?.....you never thought to inform us that you are here in lucknow "

Khushi said to her -" calm down jiji.....dont stress yourself, of course i wanted to tell you but i wanted to give both you and rachana surprise when the event end "

Just then a woman's voice was heard -" victoria khushi rachana "

All looks at the entrance as the three sisters looks at her surprise but victoria recognized her as well as the royal family and raizada family -" daljeet "

Daljeet entered the hall as  three handsome gentlemen follows her and one beautiful lady and khushi recognized the lady and one gentleman.

Pari stood there shaking in anger and said to daljeet -" what are you doing here?"

Daljeet said to her -" you dont scare me queen mother.....i just came for my nieces "

Garima folded her arms -" how pathetic.....is this some kind of a joke, showing up after 20 years after running away with the crown princes "

Daljeet said to her -" as if you care for them.....i didnt run away with them but took them away to protect them "

Pari asked her -" protect them from what?"

One of the gentlemen said to her -" from you and your daughter in law "

Garima smirks -" dont cross your limit boy......you dont know me so well "

The gentleman said to her -" oh i very well know you....i know how disgusting and foolish you are "

Maya interrupted and said to him -" dont you dare talk to my mother like that "

The beautiful lady walks to khushi -" how have you been khushi ?"

Khushi looks at her shocked -" you?....what is all this daniella?....are you even called daniella?"

Daniella nods at her -" yes and am the daughter of your aunt daljeet.....so it makes us cousins "

Victoria interrupted and said to her -" oh shut up....everything is mess up here "

Daniella moves back quite scared and nervous as they shift their attention to the elders.

Pari said to them -" i wants you all out of here "

One of the gentlemen said to her -" we dont even wants to be here....we are here for our sisters and not for you "

The gentlemen then walks to where daniella is -" we are here for them and not you old hag "

Victoria looks at him -" who are you? And dont you dare defend us "
The gentleman gave her a bored look -" am bored of this expression.....you certainly took it from max bro "

The guy who was exchanging words with garima heard it and looks at him -" i heard that daniel "
Daniel grins -" yeah i know you heard it "

Rachana, nadira and hayat giggles as daniel winks at them.

Daljeet looks at pari -" the game just started queen mother......you and your daughter in law started the game 20 years ago but i promise you we will end it....now my sister and i are not alone "