Chapter 15

A month had passed by and Anjali was getting busy with graduation. Though she was excited about graduating, she was disappointed that Adhi couldn't be part of her success. All her exams were finished and her friends and her were just waiting for the day while preparing.

"Anjali.. This looks better on you.." Diya was saying.

"No way... the other dress looks like it was made just for her." Deepa said.

"Girls... I thought I suck at making a choice but y'all worst." She said glaring at them.

"You just need a new dress. We should go shopping." Deepa said.

"Noooo... these dresses are new too. Why?" Anjali asked as the doorbell rang.

"Let me go get the door first. We'll decide between one of these?" Anjali said as she walked to the door.

"A package for Anjali Aditya?" the man from FedEX said.

"A package?" She asked as she took the package.

"It's heavy." She said as the girls came over to the door to get the package from her.

"Let's open it." Diya suggested

"What if it's a bomb?" Deepa asked.

"Are you insane?"Diya asked as Anjali started to open ignoring the two girls.

"It's a dress." She said as she picked it up.

"The perfect color for you man." Deepa said,

"And the perfect design...Now this looks like it was made just for you." Diya said.

"Go change... i want to see how it looks." Deepa said.

"Girlsss....we don't know who sent it. Let's figure this out first." She said.

"There is a note." Deepa picked it up.

"It's from Adhi..." Diya said taking the letter from her

"Give me.. I wanna read.."Deepa said.

"Noo let her see first." Diya pulled it from her and handed it ot Anjali.

Dear Anjali,

I know you must be disappointed that I won't be at your graduation. I feel just as disappointed that my schedule fell like this. I miss you a lot and I can't wait to see you again. I'm sure you'd be sitting there trying to decide what to wear so I decided to send you a dress. I hope you like it. If not, it's alright I understand. But if you like it, do give it a try. I'll be back before you know it. I love you. 

With Love,

Your Adhi

"Oooohhhh How romantic." Deepa said.

"He's so sweet.... And you made him wait." Diya said.

"Kaathiruntha thaan kaadhal adhikarikkum." Anjali said. ( love will multiply only if we await each other.) 

"When are you gonna say yes to him?" Diya asked.

"I was gonna do it the day of graduation but that erumai decided to be out of town. What do I do?" Anjali said. (erumai means bull)

"Well... then wait till he comes back." Deepa said.

"Yeah I know." Anjali said sighing.