Chapter 18

After the little surprise party, her friends had all left and Adhi's mother was still around helping them.

Anjali was in the kitchen cleaning things when Adhi walked extremely close to her.

"Why's she still here?" He whispered with his breath hitting her ears.

"What the hell Adhi... That's your mother." She said glaring at him.

"Ok... ippo than en wife ennaya accept pannirukka... konjom thaniya irukkave vida maataanga." He said as she chuckled. (My wife has just accepted me. Can't I spend some alone time with her?)

"It's so weird to hear you speak in Tamil Adhi." She said,

"Stop changing the topic. Ask her when she's leaving?" Adhi said.

"I'm leaving my boy... don't worry. I waited this long for you two to be together and I'm the happiest soul right now." Saroja said as Anjali turned around looking down in embarrassment.

"Athai... he was just kidding." She said.

"I know my son very well, my dear. I gave birth to him and raised him for many years." She said,

As soon as Anjali closed the door after his mother had left, Adhi pulled her by her wrist.

"What?" She asked, trying to push him away.

"You're mine now." He said.

"Since when?" She asked.

"Since you accepted me." he said.

"Ok?" She said, trying to walk away towards her room.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To my room... to sleep,"she said.

"What? No, you're moving to Our room now. We'll move your things here in the morning." he said.

"No... you still haven't earned that." She said,

"What? That's not fair." He said.

"Yes it is." she said as she walked to her room.

"Anjaliii..." He whined.

She came back a few minutes later wearing a different pair of clothes after a shower to see Adhi still standing there.

"Are you not going to sleep?" She asked.

"No." He said.

"Why not?" She asked walking to the other room that he had just called "ours"

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To.... our room." She said,

"Our room?" She asked.

"Yes... our room." She said as she opened the door and found it already decorated with flowers.

"These people..." She sighed as he walked behind her.

"Ohh damn... how romantic." He said.

As soon as she entered the room, he locked the door. She had been here multiple times but today was different.

"What a scene?" He said.

"Go shower. You smell." She said,

"This room is not just clean it smells good." He said.

"You got me all wrong buddy. I said you smell... not the room." She said. 

"Fine. I shall go shower. Just give me a few mins... be back soon." He said as he walked to the bathroom.

She didn't know what was to happen tonight but she didn't want to rush anything. If it happens it happens, If it doesn't then it doesn't and it's just meant to happen on another day.

She lost her trail of thought when she heard the door open. He walked out with a single towel wrapped around his waist.

"Seriously?" She covered her eyes.

"You know how many girls would pay to see me like this? I'm giving you a free show and you're covering your eyes." He said as he walked towards her.

"Oh.. so you're a pornstar?" She asked as he froze.

"No..but I can show you a live show if you want." She said as she glared at him.

"Dirty minded...' She said walking to the other side.

"Ohhh...am I?" He asked while walking closer to her.

"First put on some clothes." She said walking backwards.

"Why? You won't be able to control your emotions?" He asked.

"Who Me? Noo way." She said, shutting her eyes close as she felt his breath on her.

"Why...are...you...stand..ing.. Thi.s..s..close?" She stuttered, still keeping her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes." He said as she nodded a no.

Suddenly she felt his fingers trace her waist. She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.

"I am only waiting for your permission Anjali..." He said as she looked down in embarrassment.

"Yes.." She said,

"You're sure right?" He asked.

"Eruma maadu why do you keep doing this to me?" She pushed him away.

"Eyyy... I haven't even started." He said.