Chapter 1

"No....mom..please....i don't wanna go to india right now. I have such a busy schedule in a few weeks and I need to start preparing for it." He said.

"Aama aama....periya Superstar Rajinikanth ivaru....dei ... vaada." His mom said. He understood very little of what she had told him. (Oh right, He's the great superstar Rajinikanth... Come...)

"Rajinikanth? Really mom? Are you comparing me with a bollywood actor now? You can't compare two different industries because we're not the same." He said.

"First go educate yourself. He's the "Thalaiva" of Kollywood even though he did appear in bollywood here and there. Can't really call him a bollywood actor." His mom said as she walked outside to the garage.

"Mom..." He whined like a kid.

"Fine." He said as she stood at her spot glaring at him.

Aditya was a famous Indian American actor in the Hollywood industry among the South Asian community.

Adhi's phone beeped as he attended the call.

"Sorry man, Won't be here for a while... We can meet up later about this. I'm leaving for India" He said.

"India? Like Delhi?" His friend on the other end asked.

"Delhi? No no..idk what it's called but somewhere in south india." He said.

"Tamil Nadu?"

"Oh ya...something like that....Tamilnadu? Is that it mom?" He asked as his mom glared at him.

"Adhi....how do you not know where your ancestry takes place?" His mom asked.

"I was born in America and I'm just white inside and out. So...please don't bring in your Indian ethnic stuff into my life mom." He said.

"Iruda...unaku oru tamil ponna piduchu kaddivaikran." She said, (Wait I'll get you married to a tamil girl)

"What? Ponnu? A girl?" He asked, confused.

"You will never understand. I used to teach you tamil when you were little but when you started growing up on your own, you forgot your roots." She said,

"Mom, what were you saying about a girl? Ponnu means girl right?" He asked.

"Piduchu means catch....so you gonna catch a girl?" He asked as his mom started laughing

"Why are you laughing?" He asked as they finally reached the airport.

Aditya helped his mom with the luggages and used the luggage carrier to carry all the luggages together. They checked in and soon got on the flight.

"Mom?" He said.

"What da?" She asked as a group of girls came toward him.

"OMG!! Is that Aditya?"

"The Hollywood sensation?"

"May I have your autograph?".

"Sure." He said as his mom rolled her eyes.

"And a selfie please?" Another one asked as she took her phone out and took a selfie.

Soon after the girls went to their seats, the flight took off and landed in London.

After they reached the London airport, they got onto the chennai airline and soon reached Chennai.

"Finally." He said as he stretched his arms after the plane had landed and everyone was instructed to leave.

Soon they got outside and his mom said hi to a guy holding a board with his mom's name. Saroja.

"Mano?" Saroja, his mom, went to the guy and hugged him.

"Ithu Yaaru namma Adityavah? Evlo valanthidaan?" Mano asked as he looked at Adhi (Who's this? Our Aditya? He has grown)

"Who are you?" Adhi asked.

"You no know me?" The guy asked as Adhi stared at him confused.

"This is your uncle manohar."

"Oh...hello mr. Manohar." He said.

"Adhi...this is not America where you call people by their names. Call him mama." His mom said.

"Mama? That sounds like calling him my mother. It sounds stupid." He said as Manohar froze.

"Thambiku tamil theriyatha?" Mano asked. (Does he not know Tamil?)

"Illa na...avanuku tamil avlo theriyathu." Saroja said. (No, he doesn't know that much)

"I'll call you uncle if I have to. I do give respect to a country's culture when I'm there." He said.

"Ok.." His mom said as they got outside.

"Why's it...so... crowded and hot." He said feeling a bit uneasy.

"So This is Tami lnadu?" He asked.

"Tamil nadu..chennai." Manohar said.

"Ya chennaaii." He said

"And I hope your house isn't as crowded as this place." He said.

"Crowded? House? No no...only me...my wife..my daughter Divya and...Anjali." He said.

"Daughters?" He asked.

"No one daughter. Divya." He said.

"Oh...then who's the other girl? The servant?" He asked as his mom gave him an angry glare.

"Mom...I heard people in India have servants so... I assumed..." He started but his mom cut him off.

"She is my other brother's daughter." His mom said.

"How many brothers do you even have mom?" He asked.

"We are here." Mano said.

"Finally." Adhi said as he got out and suddenly he felt something wet on his head he looked up as a bucket filled with dirty water soaked.

"What the hell is this shit?" He shouted looking up as someone from the top looked down.