Chapter 20

Days were passing by and each day was filled with romance and love. They got more closer. Anjali wasn't shy about making out with Adhi either. They'd freely do it anywhere in their house. 

"I'm not sleepy." Anjali said. 

"Then..." He started.

"Let's watch a movie." She said before he could say anything placing her finger on his lips. 

"I know exactly what you'd say so don't even...." 

"A movie? What movie?" He asked.

"Let's watch one of yours." She said as he chocked on air. 

"Why...uhh..." He started.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"There are like...you're just gonna get jealous seeing the female lead." She said.

"Huh what?" She asked.

She had already watched one or 2 of his movies. It wasn't all that bad. in fact it was pretty nice.

"What genre is this?" She asked pointing one of them.

"Eyyy that's just romance... let's watch this one." He said pointing to one he played a side role.

"No." She said as she put on the movie she wanted to watch. 

They were watching peacefully as Adhi wrapped his arms around her and they started to cuddle. 

"Ohh noo." He said looking at Anjali who was more interested in the movie. 

"enna karmomda." She said not wanting to see her husband kiss another female even if it's in a movie. (What nonsense) 

She turned around only to see him already looking at her. He was looking at her lips. 

"Enna?" (What?) 

"That was acting... but..." He paused and pulled her towards him and leaned into her face.

"I would be angry with you but this was from before so..." She said.

"Let me make you feel better." He said.

"Idiot.." She said as he placed his lips on hers and started kissing. 

Soon the kiss progressed and her moved down her neck. 

"Adhiiii..." She moaned.

"Babe... you're making me lose my control." He kissing her collarbone. 

"Let's finish the movie." She said pushing him away.

After the movie ended, They went to bed. 

The next morning, Anjali woke up with weight on her. Her hands were wrapped around him while his were wrapped around hers. Her head was resting on his chest as her long skirt was now above her thighs and his legs were wrapping her bare legs.

"Oh lord... Adhi wake up." She said.

"Good morning." He said as he moved away to stretch on the bed.

She tried to get off the bed but her skirt was partly under his legs and when she got up, she tripped on her knees but he grabbed her by her waist.

"ohh shoot my bad.." He said as she got down with a flushed face.

"Seriii ipo vidu." She said. (ok now leave me.) 

"Vitta...you'll fall." He said. (If I leave you,,, you'll fall)

"It's fine leave me." She said. 

"Ok then..." He said as he let go of her and she still wasn't steady so fell on the bed this time. 

"Told you." He said. 

"Good for you." She said.

"Where is my kiss?" He asked.

"I need to brush first." She said. 

"No you don't..." 

"Leave me Adhi..." She said as he pulled her by her wrist.  

She hears her phone ring and picks it up. Around the same time Adhi gets a phone call. He picks it up surprised they were getting calls at the same time. 

"Deepa? What's up man.. why so early?" She asked 

"Brooo... Anjali... did you see the news?" She asked.

"What news?" She asked.

"Turn on your TV right now." She said as she walked over to the TV but before she could turn it on, Adhi was already watching it. 

"The renowned Indian-American actor Aditya Purushothaman's extramarital affair videos leaked."

"What the fuck?" He shouted in confusion. 

"The actor had gotten married in India almost an year ago to his cousin whom he had been cheating on since the day of marriage." The news continued. 

"This current video was from only a few weeks ago when he had met his girlfriend, Anh Goodman, who was unaware of his marriage with Anjali Venkatesh." 

"Adhi.. what the hell is this?" Anjali asked. 

The video started playing where the two were entering a hotel room and while making out. 

"Is this the film you went to work on for a month?" She asked with tears in her eyes. 

"Anjali... that's not true.." He said. 

"I don't care." She said as she ran into the guest room and locked herself inside.