Chapter 25

Even though it took him a while to adjust, He started doing it for Anjali and then ended up liking it. 

The thiruvizha ended and the next day was their wedding anniversary. 

"Anjali..." Adhi said.

"What?" She asked.

"You wanna go out?" He asked.

"At this time? It's 11pm. Peiyunga walking pora nerathula veliya poga kekura." She said. (You're asking me to come during the Devil's hours) 

"No... you have to come." He said.

"Fine..." she said.

"Where tho?" She asked.

"That's a surprise." She said.

"Ohh... you're gonna take me to a place I don't know in Chennai. Come on Adhi this is my home." She said.

"Oh god... i didn't say this was a place you don't know.. I wouldn't know that either. My point is, this place is gonna be special cause this time It's the two of us going there." He said.

"Ok... Do whatever. what do I wear?" she asked.

"Anything you like." He said.

"So If I show up in an anarkali... that'be fine?" She asked.

"Now what's an anarkali?" He asked.

"Why even... Such an uncultured and makku husband I have." She sighed.

"What did you just say?" He asked pulling her close to him. 

"Dei... vidra eruma.." She said pushing him away. (Leave me you buffalo) 

"Can y'all keep your romance shit somewhere else? Some people need sleep." Divya said walking into the room without knocking. 

"First of all... learn your manners. Do you not know you shouldn't enter a married couple's room without knocking?" Adhi asked.

"Anyways... to continue what we were doing..." Adhi said grabbing Anjali infront of Divya and turned to kiss her. 

"Ennada Pandra.." Anjali hissed at him hoping he'd stop but he pulled her closer to where their faces were only an inch away. (What the hell are you doing?) 

Divya left with a thud sound coming from the door that she had closed before she stomped away in anger. 

"They can't see you happy. What unworthy people." He said cupping her face.

"Athu than nee irukkiye... to make me more happier than anyone else on this plant earth." She said. (you're there....to make me more happier.......) 

"Ok... go get ready.... and pack some clothes too. Just wear whatever you're comfortable for tonight but for tomorrow get some Sarees or whatever." He said still holding her cheeks.

"Vitta than poga mudiyum." She said. (I can only leave if you leave me)

"Pogathey." He said. (Don't leave) 

"Then how do I get ready?" She asked. 

"Alright... come back soon." He said as she smiled and walked to the closet to find something to wear. 

She knew what exactly this was for. Their wedding Anniversary was in an hour. He was gonna take her out. 

She got into a short black dress and walked outside to the living room where he was waiting for her.

As soon as he turned around, He froze looking into her eyes with love and affection.

"I can just eat you up right here." He said with the love turning into lust within just seconds.

"You can do that later, now let's go." She said surprising him that she actually said that.

"What are you still staring at me for. This is exactly what you're planning on doing sooner or later. Not surprised at all.. my dear husband." She said.

"You just don't know what I have planned for you." He said.

"Right..." She said. 

"Let's go." He said lifting her up. 

"Eruma maadu leave me..." She whined at first but knew it was useless to even try anymore.

They got into the car and he started to drive. 

"You sure you can drive?" She asked.

"Uhh. it's not that hard. Just that the steering wheel is on the right side." He said.

"That's the whole point Adhi.. it's not safe cause you're used to sitting on the left side." She said.

"Don't worry... we'll be fine." He said.

"If you fuck up... I'm gonna murder you." She said.  

Soon enough, Adhi parked in the parking lot as Anjali looked around confused where they were.

"What is this place?" She asked.

"Come with me." He said as held her hand and walked her with him.

"Room for Mr. and Mrs. Aditya..." He said as Anjali just looked at him blankly. 

"This whole scene was cause you booked a hotel room?" She asked.

"Anjali just be quiet for just a few mins." He said.

"You just brought me here for no reason just cause you can continue your shit here without anyone else to bother you." She was saying as he found their room and opened it.

"Woahhhh...what the...." She said as she realized the whole room was not just perfectly arranged but it was made of glass. Below the glass was a really great view of the nature. There was a balcony. She ran out and realized it was a really good breeze.

"When you asked for a room, i really just thought it was gonna just be another hotel room but I didn't think you'd bring me here. How do you even know places like...." Before she knew it, He had captured her lips with his.

Soon the kiss deepened and they ended up making love for the second time.