Chapter 19

"The night is still fresh and the flowers seem fresh too..." He said.

"First you go get dressed." She said,

"Why get dressed only to be undressed?" He asked.

"You're unbelievable." She said walking towards the bed.

"Eyyy..enga pore?" He pulled her by her wrist.

"Adhi..." she said as he pulled her closer to him, holding her by her waist.

She felt her knees weakening. She couldn't stand on her own and if it wasn't for him holding her, she would have fell to the ground. His touch was making her go nuts.

"I love you Anjali." He cupped her cheeks as a lone tear ran down her cheeks.

"What happened?" He asked, wiping her tears.

"I.. I don't even know...how to kiss. Would I even be the right one for you?" She asked.

"You can't say that without trying..." He said as he leaned closer to her face.

"May I?" She asked as she nodded.

He placed his lips on hers and started sucking her lips. At first she didn't know how to start but soon enough she matched his pace. His fingers were tracing her waist as her hands wrapped around her neck.

Suddenly she felt his fingers entering her t-shirt. The sensation she felt by his touch was starting to kill her, making her want more.

She felt a light pinch on her waist making her open her mouth automatically. He started to explore the inside of her mouth. Every corner of it. Soon enough he released her when she lost her breath. He places a kiss on her forehead.

"See...you're already a pro at this and this is your first kiss." he said as she looked down not ready to meet his eyes.

"Look at me." He said as she continued to look down.

When she hadn't responded, He cupped her cheeks and pulled her chin up to face him.

"Didn't think my Anjali would get shy with just a kiss." He said.

"Oh come on.. It's my first kiss so I got a bit emotional.''She said.

"Don't worry... one day you're gonna be more dirty minded than me." He said.

"Shut up." She said as she sat on the bed.

"Let's go to sleep?" She asked.

"So soon?" He asked.

" alavuku minjina ethume udambukku nallathu kedaiyaathu." She said,

"Hold up... i'm still a beginner in Tamil.. What are you saying?" He asked.

"Anything in excess is not good for the body" She said.

"That's true... We have a whole lifetime so let's keep it slow and steady. He said.

"You're still not dressed. Go change." She said,

"Okkk...fine." he said as he walked into the closet.

By the time he came back, she had cleaned up the flowers and made the bed more neat for them to sleep on.

"What did you do? You friends and my mom worked so hard to..." He started as he walked out.

"Shut up." She said rolling her eyes.

"It was such a long day." She said.

"Yeahh.. I know... you look tired. Go to sleep." He said.

"Good night." She said as she laid on the bed with him on the other side.

He pulled her into his embrace and placed his head in the crooks of her neck.

The next morning, it was Anjali who woke up first. She smiled at the sight in front of her. Adhi.. Her Adhi was sleeping right next to her. She could just stare at his face all day.

She didn't know what came over her but she leaned in to give him a kiss on the lips. Before she could move, he opened his eyes with a smile and she pulled away.

"Good morning.." He said as he stretched while laying on the bed.

Suddenly before she knew it. He was on top of her.

"What were you trying to do right there?" He asked in his husky voice.

"Nothing... it was a mosquito..." She said.

"Doesn't sound right." he said, leaning towards her.

"We havent even brushed." She said placing a finger on his lips.

"That's the point." he said.

"You're disgusting. Go brush." She pushed him.

"Then what were you doing?" He asked.

"That was just....just..." She started but before she knew it, He had placed a kiss on her lips forcing her to shut up.

"I love you..." He said.

"Love you too. Now go brush." She said as he walked into the bathroom.