Chapter 23

"You're just gonna give up that easily?" She asked as he turned around quickly. 

"What?" He asked.

"nothing." She said. 

"Indhaaa ponnungale ippadithaan therinjupochuda..." he started to sing. ( These girl's are always like this) (song from VVS) 

"Ennathu?" He asked (What?) 

"Venaamna Po." She said.  (If you don't want it, go away) 

"Enakkum Venumee." He said hovering back on top of her again. (But I want it.) 

"Shameless." She said. 

"Again... past is in the past. Let's just keep starting fresh every time something happens. And whatever happens, we have to forget the negatives and only take the positive things." She said.

"Oh shut up." He said laying on top of her and kissing her jawline. 

The kiss progress down her neck. He moved the piece of clothing that was in way. After a few mins of moans and a hot make out session, with little to no clothings on them. 

"The magic you do to me." He said.

"I'm starving." She said.

"Let's just order something." He said. 

After their food had arrived, Adhi got busy with a phone call while Anjali started getting busy with cooking dinner for the two of them. 

After Dinner, Anjali started to read a book. 

"Anjali..." Adhi called sitting on the bed while she ignored him. 

"Anjaliiiii...." He called her again and walking up to her. 

"Her book is magically more hot than me?" He asked taking the book from her. 

"Whether you agree or not, that's the truth." She said. 

"Whyyyy... I think I've repeated this many times... but there are so many girls waiting for just one look from me..." He said. 

"That's cause... for them, you're a a famous actor and for me you're just a shameless idiot." She said. 

"Let's head to bed now?" He asked. 

"I'm not sleepy." She said.

"So what?" He asked pulling her to the bed. 

"Ohh my god... stop behaving like such a..." She couldn't even finish her sentence before he captured her lips making her shut up.

What had been left unfinished had restarted. But this time It went farther than just a make out session. 

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD:

"Are you sure Anjali?" He asked.

"just go for it." She mumbled. 

He caressed her cheeks as he started to enter her. His lips met hers as he started to kiss her.  Tears ran down her eyes from the pain as he started to wipe away her tears from her cheeks. 

"I can stop." He said.

"No...It's ok." She murmured

Soon he started thrusting slowly which progressed in pace as she continued to moan in pleasure. 

"ADHIII..." She moaned as she held onto his well toned body. 

Soon enough he removed himself from her and laid on the side. 

"Anjali... are you ok?" He asked turned around. 

"That was good." she said in a tired voice. 

"You need sleep." He said hugging her. 

"Adhi..." She said. 

"Yeahh... tell me." He said. 

"I love you...You complete me." She said. 

"Awww... I love you too babe.. All I need now is just you Anjali." He said kissing her forehead.  

"Unaala vaara pain kooda nalla than irukku." She said. (even pain.. when it's from you isn't too bad.)

"Adhi..." She said.

"Mhhh..." 

"Adhi..." 

"Enna?" He asked.

"I love you." He said. 

"Before even when I beg her for these words, she won't even utter a word but now..." he said as she slapped his chest. 

"You know something?" She asked.

"What?" He asked.

"You're actually hot." She said touching her toned arms. 

"It's all for you my love." He said hugging her more tighter. 

"No let me finish... I'm gonna pretend like you're not making any affect on me but the truth is, I can't imagine a life without you.