Chapter 26

The next morning, it was the sunlight peaking inside the build that helped Anjali open her eyes.

Adhi was hugging her close to him and she felt safe in his embrace. She smiled looking at him and ruffled his hair.

His grip around her tightened as she realized that she didn't have a single piece of clothing on her.

"Adhi..." She said softly in his ears.

"mhhh..." He cooed.

"Happy wedding anniversary..." She said.

"mmhhh...sleep..." He said.

"Dei..." She slapped his well tones shoulders as he opened his eyes.

"Happy wedding Anniversary Baby." He said as he brought his face closer to her.

"Get up." she said.

"NO...I'm sleepy." She said tucking his head in the crooks of her neck.

Soon enough, she gets a call from her aunt.

"Athai?" She said as she picked up the phone.

"Good morning ma... Happy Anniversary." She said.

"Thank you athai." She said.

"Looks like my son took you away from us last night." She said.

"You know your son very well Athai." She said.

"Is he awake?" She was asking when he started to kiss her neck making her moan.

"Looks like he is up." She laughed as Anjali buried her face into the pillow near her in embarrassment

"Alright.. you guys carry on. Just make sure you're here by tonight. I'm getting a party ready inviting my family friends." She said.

"Adhi you stupid ass!! You embarrassed me in front of Athai. Why the hell would you do that?" She asked.

"Do what?" He asked.

"What you just did." She said.

"What did I just do?"

"Fuck you loser." She said trying to pull away from him.

"Vara vara mariyatha koranjutu irukku." He said. (the respect be decreasing day by day.) 

"Unakkulaam ennada mariyatha?" She asked still trying to get out of his grip. (You deserve no respect) 

"Adhiii leave me." She said as his fingers started trailing her body.

"Koranguuu... vidra Enna." She shouted. (Monkey...leave me) 

"Adhi...."

He just smiled wide while hugging her. She can't lie that she doesn't like this. She did. She just didn't want to agree to him.

She bent down and bit his shoulders as he groaned but loosened his grip for a sec surprised.

She took that as the opportunity to get off of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Anjaliii open the door." He started knocking.

"Wth I'm taking a shower. Let me be in peace." She said.

"We can shower together." He said.

"No thank you" she said.

Anjali walked out after her shower and he was ready to grab her.

"I swear to god..."

"Adhi, behave like an adult for this one time." She sighed while he started to trace kissed on her cheeks holding on to her.

"You sure I'm not behaving like an adult?" He asked.

"Just shut up. Go take a shower and we gotta be back home tonight cause Athai asked us to." She said.

"We got a place to be before we go back." He said as he let her go.

"Where?" She asked.

"That... you will know soon." He said as she rolled her eyes.

"Anjali." He said as he opened the bathroom door.

"Enna?" She asked.

"I love you." He said as she glared at him.

"Deii... poda...poi kulichutu vaa." She said walking to her suitcase. (Go take a shower)

She started getting ready as he was in the shower. She was halfway in her saree when he had returned.

"Oh lord." She said as he walked toward her drying his wet hair wearing just shorts.

"Don't even think about it." She screamed.

"Jeez... I'm not gonna do anything. Calm down." He said as he grabbed his outfit for the day.

After making sure her saree was perfectly secure, she noticed Adhi was on call with someone else.

"We're gonna be there in a few mins. Just have the documents ready." He said.

"Yeahh...she's coming too." He said.

"Adhiii...where are we going?" She asked.

"We're going there. See it for yourself." He said as she he started packing his things.

After a few mins or driving, adhi parked in front of a huge building. It looked like a house that had been just finished.

"Who's house is this?" She asked.

"Just come with me." He said.

As soon as she walked in, a man walked out.

"Anjali ma!!" The guy ran out and hugged her as he started to cry.

"Uhh..." Anjali didn't what to say. She had never seen this man before.

"I know it was unfair. You had family but you lived in that house like an orphan. But it was all so that you would get what you deserved without losing what's yours." The man said.

"I have family?" She asked.

"I'm your Thai mama. Your amma's brother." He said.

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"You have family in madurai. But we were forced to stay away from you for this long." He said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Anajali ma... your mother married your father without our father's permission. Your father and your mother first lived in the house you grew up in. Your father took time to grow financially. Even tho he was rich, your mother wanted to live in that same house. My father finally decided to accept you all and invited your father. That was when he found out a few things. He knew he had many enemies but it was later when he found out his own brother was one of them." He said.

"I don't understand." She said.