Chapter 22

"ANJALLIIII!! I LOVE YOU!!" Adhi lifted her up and started to spin her as she pushed him away. 

"Let go of me idiot. I'm still mad at you." She said as she walked to her friends. 

"That was Masssuuuhhh." Diya said. 

"Mahi... I know you care about me but... don't rush anything. Adhi is not what you think." She said. 

"I'm sorry Anjali." He said. 

"No... don't be. I really appreciate your care for me." She said. 

"My Marumagal saved my son from drama." Saroja said hugging her as Adhi kept looking at her. 

"All of you.. stay here... I need to speak to my husband." She said pulling him into their room. 

"Anjali.. when you ran into that room, i thought you believed that news too. I was could care less about these fake news and gossips cause it's always been part of my life but this one time It hurt just to see your hurt.  You mean so much to me." 

"I am so thankful for you. Usually these things just fade away but first time in life, I have someone who'd prove to the public that I didn't do anything wrong." he said.

"Anjali... say something.." 

"What do you want me to say?" She asked looking up. 

"Thank you... and I love you." He said.

She looked at him in the eyes for a few seconds. 

"Are you stupid?" She asked.

"What? You just said I didn't do anything wrong to the media." He said. 

"Eruma maadu... Are you never aware of your surroundings? Did you not care about your image when you were getting drunk and made out with that... that bitch?" She asked.

"That was years ago... Maturity only happened after I met you." He said as she pushed his head away. 

"She ruined my morning." She said as she got up and sat on his lap facing him.

"Enna pandra?" He asked. 

"You're mine you idiot... I'm not giving you to anyone else." She said cupping his face in her palms. 

"All yours.." He said.

"Really?" She asked. 

"Close your eyes." She said. 

"What you gonna do?" He asked.

"just close your eyes..loosu." She said. 

"Ok..." He said closing his eyes. 

She quickly placed her lips on his and started to kiss him hungrily. He opened his eyes and looked at her into her eyes as she continued to kiss him. 

They continued to make out until a knock disturbed them.

"Shit... they still outside." He said. 

She got up from his lap as he pulled her wrist. 

"Send them away and we can just continue." He said. 

"porukki." She said as she walked to the door and unlocked it. 

"We're leaving. We wanted to give you love birds some alone time after all that had happened." Saroja said. 

"Athai... it's ok." She said. 

"No mom... you can leave if you wish... come back another time." She said. 

"Shut up Adhi.." Anjali glared at him. 

They had all left a few minutes after and it was only Anjali and Adhi in the house. 

"Anjalii..." Adhi said.

"What?" She asked.

"You wanna go out?"

"Now? Not after all the drama that we went through." she said.

"Aright... What is there to do at home?" He asked.

"I am sleepy so I'm gonna sleep all day." She said.

"Aight... I'll just sleep with you." He said.

"I know exactly what you're gonna do so no.. I am going to sleep in the guest room." She said walking to the room. 

"Nooo." He said as he lifted her up in his arms and walked to their room. 

He laid her down on the bad and laid next to her. 

"What?" She asked as he moved to her and hovered over her. 

"Don't you think..." He started.

"I don't think anything... move away and go to sleep." She said. 

"It's literally the afternoon." He said. 

"So what? I can sleep whenever I want." She said.

"Then sleep." She said as he moved to the other side.