Epilogue

"Gowriii!!" Adhi was screaming as he walked into her room.

"enna aachu?" He asked seeing her sitting on the bed crying. (What happened?)

"Daddy...tell Mommy to stop bullying me." She said.

"What?" He asked looking down at his 4 year old daughter.

"What did Mommy do?" He asked.

"I was getting ice cream and she screamed at me." She said.

"From where?" He asked.

"The refrigerator...Daddy... how do you now know you keep ice cream in the refrigerator?" she asked

"Eyyy...ennadi pandra? Nee enna pannenu unga appa kitta sonna... avanum unna thitta poraan paaru." Anjali said entering her room. (Eyy, What are you doing? If you tell him what you did, he's gonna scold you too.)

"Seee daddy... she's bullying me." Anjali whinned as Adhi looked up at Anjali and smiled.

"Serii, you finish what you were saying... how did you reach up to the refrigerator?" He asked.

"With a chair daddy." She said.

"Wow...I have a smart daughter." He said puling her cheeks.

"Athu matuma panna?" Anjali asked glaring at her. (Is that all you did?)

"She digged into the refrigerator and when I walked in, she was climbing into it and with half of the things in it on the floor cause she was trying to find the ice cream." She said.

"then what happened?" He asked

"Kathaya sollitu irukken?" Anjali asked pissed. (Am I telling you a story?)

"That's not safe ma." He said pulling her towards him for a hug.

"But I asked for ice cream and she said no." Gowri said.

"Did I say no? or did I say I'll give you after you eat lunch?" She asked.

"Daddy..." Gowri whinned.

"That's ok...Daddy will get you Icecream... We'll go out after lunch to get icecream." He said.

"Avala kedukurathey nee thanda." Anjali said. (You're the one spoiling her.)

"Appudi enna kedukuren. My daughter...my choice." He said. (How?)

"Etho seithu tholaiyunga..." Anjali said rolling her eyes and trying to walk away. (Do whatever you want)

"Enga odra..." He pulled her arm with one hand while holding gowri with the other. (Where are you running away?)

"Both of you say sorry..." He said.

"NO!!" They both shouted at the same time.

"Gowri ma... you're my favorite baby right...you will listen to daddy right?" He asked.

"What? What did you just say?" Anjali asked trying to get out of his grip.

"I knew it... You only love her now." she said faking a frown.

"People usually become mature after their first child but here I have an immature..." He started.

"Shut up." She said as she pulled away from his grip and started walking away.

"Sorry.." Gowri said as Anjali paused.

"No fighting... I love you both." Gowri said as Anjali smiled and walked back to gowri and picked her up.

"Mommy..." Gowri said.

"You know...you're so cute...I love you." Gowri said.

"Awww...I love you too my love." Anjali said planting a kiss on her cheeks.