VOL 1 Chapter 7 Class D

I wake up the next day, where I get ready to go to school, eat one of the instant noodles I bought yesterday for breakfast, and get dressed.

There is still about twenty minutes left before class starts but I decide to go out, and I find that Ayanokouji is also coming out of his room, seriously what's up with this timing, I have enough with being next to him,now I have to go with him on my way to school, I greeted him.

Hachiman: Yo!

Ayanokouji: Good morning

It's quite complicated for two lonely people to communicate fluently, but I think we formed some mental agreements to keep silent.

On the way, Ayanokouji breaks the silence.

Ayanokouji: Did you have a good rest?

Hachiman: Actually yes, it seems I was more tired than I thought.

Ayanokouji: It must be exhausting.

Hachiman: You have no idea.

With this banal talk we arrive at our classroom, we are in front of the door Ayanokouji opens it and I follow behind him.

I can feel that several glances are directed towards me, but fortunately Sudo is here, so I greet him.

Hachiman: Yo, Sudo!

Sudo is a little surprised to greet him.

Sudo: Y-yo Hikigaya

Hachiman: Yesterday was something
Sudo: Yeah those senpais are idiots, anyway thanks for yesterday.

Hachiman: Don't worry, that's what friends are for.

Sudo: A-friends, ahh yeah right, friends.

I'm very hypocritical, I've never had friends yet I have the courage to call someone a friend, but this is necessary even if it turns my stomach to do so.

We finish the conversation and the bell rings, I go to my seat and settle down, we see that chabashira-sensei enters the room.

Chabashira: Good morning everyone, look at them all sitting in order, truly worthy of A class.

You don't need to have many brain cells to understand the thick sarcasm he was directing at us.

Chabashira: The superiors really quite surprised with yesterday's conversation, I am being suspected of freely sharing information with you, but I think after a proper investigation I will come out clean.

Hirata raises his hand.

Hirata:Sensei is sure you can tell this to us.

Chabashira:I don't see the problem, I also wanted to tell you one thing that I forgot about the -S system, in the mid-term exams where the average is not met, the students who don't meet the average will be expelled.

With these words caused panic in everyone but me, obviously I already knew, otherwise I would also have the same reaction, one of the trio of idiots stands up, the great Yamauchi.

Yamauchi: what kind of joke is this, sensei, this is too ridiculous.

I can see many agreeing with him and creating a fuss.

Chabashira: You can complain all you want but that's the rules, if you don't want to be expelled then just study.
He shut up all the dissatisfaction they had and continued speaking.

Chabashira: I want you to keep in mind, if it wasn't for Hikigaya, would you be as attentive as you are now? No, right, so don't get arrogant, for the moment you are still the defective class even though you have an overwhelming advantage, so stop acting like children.

Tch, thanks teacher for putting me in the spotlight again, I had enough with before so it just adds fuel to the fire.

Chabashira: I'll let you have some free time today, because of all the explanation of the -S system yesterday we ran out of time, I'll be back later for Japanese class.

With that he leaves the classroom and leaves us all, and Hirata decides to speak.

Hirata: Everyone, can you listen to me for a moment, starting today, we will be in the same class for the next three years. So, it would be great if we could all introduce ourselves and become friends. We still have time until the entrance ceremony, what do you think?

?: I agree! After all, we don't know our names, much less anything about each other.

After the first person agreed, the previously doubtful students voiced their support.At least this follows as in canon

Hirata:My name is Hirata Yousuke. Since I was often called by my given name, Yousuke, in high school, feel free to use it. Although I like all sports, I like soccer in particular and also plan to play soccer at this school. I remain in your care.

So, Hirata became the central figure of the class, and will probably attract everyone's attention how you would expect from one of the class leaders, my opinion about Hirata, he is someone I like, despite being archetype of popular boy I hate the most, he is someone kind and reliable, maybe because of his guilt he forces to be kind but always looks for the best solution.I will have to interact more with him.

Hirata: Well, if that was satisfactory... then can we start the introductions from the beginning?

Although the girl was perplexed and nervous, she soon made up her mind and stood up. In other words, she was stunned by Hirata's words.

Inogashira: M-my name Inogashira K-ko-

As she tried to introduce herself her words did not come out her mouth.
Either her mind went blank or she couldn't order her thoughts completely, she was unable to speak clearly. When the words would no longer come out, her face paled in embarrassment. Calm down I know the pain you are going through, I find some comfort in my performance yesterday.

?: Do the best you can.

?;It's okay if you don't rush~.

?:Doing it slowly is fine, don't rush.

After regaining some of his composure, he inhaled and exhaled to calm himself down. Then, after a while...

Inogashira: My name is, Inogashira... Kokoro. My hobby is sewing and I'm good at knitting. I will be in your care.
After finishing, the other introductions followed.