VOL 2 Chapter 11 Do you have 5 points?

It's Monday, we already finished school, Horikita, Yousuke and Kikyo, are around my stand, I can see in the distance Yamauchi and Ike, who are looking at me with nervous eyes.

While the leaders are looking at me with concern.

Horikita: Well, what's the big plan?

Hachiman: You say it like I have one.

Yousuke: Hachiman-kun, you can stop joking around, there's only one day left until the trial. And according to the situation is pretty bad.

Hachiman: Relax, I've got it covered.

Kikyo: But.....

Hachiman: I know you're nervous about the situation, so I'll tell you the next step, Horikita right now you're the front of our class.

Horikita: I don't like the way you say it, but you are right.

Hachiman: So I need you to contact Ryuuen, right now they will think it is to compromise us, when you have that ready, victory is assured for us.

Yousuke: It's really hard to follow you Hachiman-kun.

You are right these days I haven't done anything, in short I sank into laziness. I know that if I say it out loud, I'll get my ear pulled, plus they'll have too many questions.

Horikita: So to meet, I guess you won't be accompanying me, right?

Hachiman: Ding Ding Ding Ding right, it's not time for me to reveal myself yet. So you can go with Kiyotaka.

Horikita: You say it as if you answer for him.

Hachiman: Well he's the only person besides me who can stand you, so basically yes, it's the only option there is.

Horikita: I really hate you

Hachiman: Thank you.

With that settled they proceed to follow my instructions, Kikyo and Yousuke proceed to calm the Class and the pair of idiots.

As I'm about to leave, I get a message from Honami, I hope it's not another confession, it would be terrible for my reputation for me to confess again, although it's already on the floor anyway.

She tells me if we can meet at the pallete, she needed to ask me something. I have nothing else to do so I head to the place.

When she arrives, I look for Honami, it's still awkward to be with her in public spaces but at least I can handle it.

There I see her, at a table near the counter, next to her is Furinji-san.

Hachiman: Yo, Honami, Furinji-san

Honami: Hachiman-kun you're finally here.

Hachiman: Your message was out of the blue, I had to fix a few things.

Honami: Liar, most likely you slacked off on the way.

She hit the nail on the head.

Furinji: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe, they really get along well, I thought the atmosphere would be tougher after you confessed ahhhh!

She is an airhead, you can tell she is not good at keeping secrets, if everything was not a set up she would most likely bury the thorn even more.

Furinji: I am sorry.

Honami: Miu-chan is quite clumsy, so excuse her Hachiman-kun.

Furinji: You're the wrong person to say that to me, Honami-chan.

I hadn't thought about it, but the closeness between them has shrunk so much that they even call each other by their first names.

Hachiman: Tell me why you called me, I don't think it was to see the comedy duo you do.

Honami: You make it sound like we're clowns.

Hachiman:..........

Honami: You thought about it, you definitely did, you kept quiet because you know it's true.

I can't deny it.

Furinji: Come on come on Honami-chan, we already know Hikigaya -kun, if you keep giving him more material he will only become more unbearable.

Hachiman: Furinji-san, I'm in front of you.

Furinji: Yeah, whatever.

She doesn't care about my presence.

Honami: I think we've made enough detours, the reason we called you is because we want you to accompany us to meet someone.

Hachiman: Don't tell me it's a double date.

Honami: Of course not, what's with that answer.

Hachiman:. Nothing

I wouldn't be surprised if she came out with another cliché like that, a double date to support your friend in love who is very nervous about being with the guy she likes, I have no doubt she would have looked it up on the internet.

Hachiman: Just explain the situation well.

Honami: Yes, the situation is that there are several classmates who have been bullied by a boy in D class.

Hachiman: That's strange, you know the school forbids bullying.

Honami: That's what's strange, his presence overwhelms them easily and they can't refuse because of what he asks.

Hachiman: That guy must have some balls to bully in broad daylight. And what's his name?

Furinji: I think his name is Seong Taehoon, he's an exchange student coming from Korea.