VOL 2 Chapter 12 Confrontation

After saying goodbye to the two girls I head towards the dormitory.

I receive a message from Horikita.

Horikita: Ryuuen-kun agreed to meet today at 8:00 pm, Ayanokouji-kun and I will go.

So I decide to call her. I think that's enough mystery.

Hachiman: Horikita.

Horikita: Alright, I think you can't drag this out much longer.

Hachiman: Right, I'll send you a file, get Ryuuen to back off, I told you, didn't I? Victory is ours.

Horikita: What are you saying?

I sense Horikita's intrigue, so I'd better let the facts speak for themselves. I send you a file. Ryuuen has already lost, now all that's left is for Horikita to do the rest of the work.

When he finished talking to Horikita, I have already arrived at my room. I get ready, because today is the day when the whole group goes to Airi's room.

Ayanokouji POV

I'm on my way to the meeting point, I should meet Horikita to go together.

I finally see the silhouette of her, she's standing there looking at her cell phone with a frown, well, she always seems to have it, but this time it's really ingrained.

When I get to where she is, she looks at me with annoyance.

Kiyotaka: What bug bit you today?

Horikita: Did you know?

Kiyotaka: Know what?

I don't know what she's talking about, it's quite confusing, does it have to do with Hachiman's move? If so I'd like to see what he did.

Horikita: *sigh* let's better go, you'll know when we get there.

With this I follow her, we go to the meeting point, which is in a bay, near the Keyaki mall, it is a desolate place that has no cameras, which makes it a perfect spot for a secret meeting.

We seem to be the first to arrive, we wait for a minute until we see three figures appear in the night.

It's a boy with magenta hair, the other is Ishisaki who went to the trial and finally a black-skinned boy, even I still doubt if he's a student because of his build.
We are facing each other, tension looms over us. Until the boy who I guess is Ryuuen speaks.

Ryuuen: I didn't think the leader was going to introduce herself to me, tell me your name.

Horikita: It's rude to ask for the name without even giving yours.

Ryuuen: Kukuku, Ryuuen Kakeru of class D.

Horikita: Hmph, Horikita Suzune from class B.

They both introduce themselves Ryuuen has a mocking face and Horikita continues with her icy expression.

Ryuuen: Well, Suzune, what did you call me for? I'll tell you once and for all, no matter what you do, you're lost, even if you kneel down I won't forgive them.

Horikita: You are so full of yourself, I never gave you permission to use my name, besides you say it as if you had already won the trial.

Ryuuen: Isn't it? We have irrefutable evidence, we can even bring criminal proceedings for what your classmates did. I didn't think you, Suzune, would defend them so much, or maybe it's a fetish of yours to be dominated by a man.

Horikita: Seriously your jokes are in very bad taste, it must be added that you orchestrated a good deed, it was all a trap made by you.

Ryuuen: It hurts me Suzune that you think like that, I just wanted to defend my classmates from some sexual harassers, I can't imagine what would happen if I hadn't been there.

Horikita: I would have sympathized if it wasn't for the nauseating smile on your face.

Ryuuen: You have no proof that it was a trap, it just sounds like the screams of a madman.

Horikita: I see.

Ryuuen: But I can change my mind if you ask sincerely.

It seems he want us to compromise, he have victory in your hands, although I must say that Horikita is too calm, too much in my opinion.

Horikita: Go ahead, I'm listening.

Ryuuen: Kukuku that you say it so haughtily, it will only give me more excitement when that arrogance turns into desperation.

Horikita: When are you going to stop raving, and spit out what you want to say.

Ryuuen: All right listen, I have three conditions for dropping the lawsuit. The first one I want about ten million private points, this will be for the psychological damage my classmates suffered.

An exorbitant amount for a single student, but if it were to be pooled among the whole class it would be possible.