VOL 1 Chapter 18 Gambling

Class ends and I head towards the outside benches where I am going to meet Kiryuin -senpai.

Kiryuin: ohhh, kouhai you came faster than I thought.

Hachiman: I can't keep my lovely Fuuka-senpai waiting.

Kiryuin: Hahahaha, brat if you start calling me by the first name, I hope you will marry me.

Hachiman: no thanks, Kiryuin -senpai.

Kiryuin: Hmph, a man who doesn't play with fire is no fun.

Hachiman: What kind of idiot would play with fire, a child? Well, what about the results?

Kiryuin: Tired of playing? And the results were a success, according to our deal I will take 40% of the profits, and I will continue to manage the platform, I hope you will continue to give me a lot of money.

It was a good idea I had, I had knowledge about the future, so it would be a waste not to use it, days ago I talked to Sotomura, what I asked him was to create a betting platform, which would serve as a kind of large-scale points transaction contract, so all the points would have to be distributed according to the results.

And to my surprise he was quite skillful and quick to finish it within a week, of course I told him that I would give him a compensation of 500,000 points, which was quite motivating.

The next step was how to distribute it, so I asked him for Kushida's social network to help me find the most frequented places in Kiryuin -senpai, and luckily it was a pretty desolate place.

Kiryuin Fuuka, is a genius who is bored about the monotony of school, although she is isolated that won't stop her from making that platform spread between the entire second and third year.

Senpai are people who went through the baptism rite of the -S system, so they like to make fun of the first year fools and it would be better and better if they could get bonus points for this.

Kiryuin: You would have seen their faces, it was shocking how the D class stopped being it, it's unheard of, kouhai, I knew it, you're someone interesting. Ah, take your share.

Kiryuin -senpai takes out his phone and transfers the points to me. The terrible amount of 7,830,000 points.

For a first-year to have such a large amount of points should be illegal, but I need funds for future plans and I can't afford to be poor.

Kiryuin: About 150 people bet 20,000 points, about 80 people 35,000, 50 people 50,000, 30 people 75,000, about 5 people 100,000 and two idiots 1,000,000. For a total of 13,050,000 points. I gave you your share which is 60% of the profits.

That was our deal, a 60\40, on the condition that I let her manage the platform, it was a big gamble, I told Kiryuin -senpai that if I failed I would give her 90% of my points for the whole year.

But it was a big win in the end, no one believed in the D-class promotion, leaving Kiryuin -senpai as the only bidder, of course I was the one who gave her the prediction.

Kiryuin: But, kouhai, tell me, weren't you too risky in making a clandestine betting house?

Hachiman: There are no rules against it, and when they find out they will have to modify the student handbook to make it punishable.

Kiryuin: Hahahahahahahahahaha, you really love to take risks, I hope to continue working with you.

Maybe you mean that you will keep betting, but I don't think you can get as much as this time, since the sophomores and juniors will pay more attention to the freshmen classes, take a risk on the senpais getting involved so early with the freshmen. But we'll still get attention with the quick promotion.

But if I can get a little more play out of this application I will.

Hachiman: Well Senpai, I hope the same, I hope you had fun.

Kiryuin: Yeah I had a lot of fun, make sure you do more interesting things, ahhhhh, hell I wish I was in your same year.

Hachiman: I can't allow that Senpai, the only charm Senpai has is his mature air if you abandon him you'll be quite ugly to look at.

Kiryuin: ......... Seriously, I don't know whether to hit you or thank you for the compliment, you have to change the way you talk if you are going to conquer any girl.

Hachiman: Yeah, yeah, even though Senpai is the only one in my heart.

Kiryuin: I'm not flattered to hear it, it's rather disgusting.

I say goodbye to Senpai with this strange conversation, I can't let her drive the course so I take a bold perspective leaving her with no room for her flirting to affect me.

I walk towards the dormitories, when message comes from the classroom chat, it's Horikita who sent the study groups.

Horikita: These are the groups I assigned, I'm open to suggestions.

Hirata: I'm fine.

Kushida: Me too.

Matsuchita: I agree.

Wang: I agree too

Yukimura: No problem.

I see that the assigned students I have are Sakura, Sudo, ,Miyake and Hasebe.

I asked Horikita to assign me Sudo and Sakura, but the others were a surprise, I'm not complaining before it's the opposite, the two of them being also lonely I don't have to force myself to form a conversation.

The next day I talk with them.

Hachiman: Hasebe-san, Miyake-san.

I call the two, Hasebe Haruka, a teenage girl of average height with blue hair and orange eyes. A mole can be seen near her left eye. She has a well-endowed body that is considered very attractive by her classmates.

And Miyake Akito, a boy of the same height as Ayanokouji, has dark magenta hair and orange-brown eyes, has a good physical build.

Hachiman:I hope you are well, I was calling you to talk about the study group, I would like to do it in my room.

They are a little surprised and exchange glances for a moment.

Miyake: It's fine with me.

Hasebe: For me neither, but why in your room?

Hachiman: The classroom is busy with Hirata and Kushida's groups, the library will also be busy with the other groups so my room can serve as a quiet place.

I really don't want them to see so much with company outside, since my idea was unilaterally rejected I can only minimize the damage as much as I can. I will try not to draw attention to myself.

When I am talking to them, Sudo approaches me and puts his arm around my neck.

Sudo: Hikigaya, inviting others to your room is very suspicious, who did you ask for permission to use my place for parties.

Hachiman: Oy, since when did my room become the community party room?

Sudo: Who cares, your room is always tidy, so it's quite comfortable.

Hachiman: Bastard, thanks to whom it's clean, if only when you come here you would clean up, everything would be easier.

Sudo: What did you say, you bastard?
Hasebe and Miyake watch our antics in silence, until another person decides to approach.

Sakura: This, ehhhh, good afternoon, I was also going to ask about the study group.

Hachiman: ohhhh, Sakura, I was already going to call you, the study group will be in my room.

Sakura: Y-y-your r-room?

Hachiman: Yes, eh, does it bother you?

I didn't think that Sakura could be uncomfortable in a boy's room.

Sakura: No, there is no problem.

Sakura says quickly, perhaps it is because we will be with other people that makes her nervous. Miyake says to me.

Miyake: Can I be a little late? I have club.

Hasebe: That's not fair, Miyacchi. You can't use your club to escape.

Sudo: That's right, Miyake, I'm going to miss the club for a while too.

Hikigaya: No problem, Miyake, but I ask you to please come when you can.

Sudo: haaaaaa, Hikigaya, you didn't say the same thing to me, when did you become flexible?

Hachiman: Well, to normal people there is no problem, but if it's a ball head like you, you have to do your best to study.

Sudo: Very good! I'm going to hit you, since when did you become so annoying?

Hikigaya: I've always been annoying, it's just that no one had ever seen it.

Hasebe: You saying that so proudly is a little creepy.

Hachiman: Hasebe-san, Hasebe-san your thoughts leak out, avoid saying such hurtful things.

Hasebe:I don't know what you mean Hikigaya -kun.

She's getting too comfortable with me, I don't know if it's a good sign or not.

Hachiman: How about we meet today at 7:00 pm?

Everyone nods, well I don't know how Sudo and Sakura's personalities are going to clash, but at least Hasebe and Miyake won't cause so much trouble, it's funny that 60% of the Ayanokouji group met so early.