VOL 4 Chapter 5 The zodiac exam.

Hachiman   POV

I'm on my way to room 200, it was unexpected that   Kikyo   also gave me something, I'm sure my eyes widened. However, I couldn't say that I dislike this sensation. 

But I have to focus on the mission in front of me. We begin the last stretch of this cruise.

I reached the front of the door and gently opened it.

There is one minute left until the indicated time.

Hachiman : With permission.

When I enter, I see that there are three figures sitting at the table around me. 
They are   Hoshinomiya   -  sensei   at the head, with Sato and   Ike  , each on the sides.

Satou :  Hikigaya-kun  ?

Ike  : So the last person is   Hikigaya.

Hoshinomiya: Come on, come on, sit down Hikigaya-kun, we were waiting for you.

Paying attention, I take   seat in   one of the chairs next to   Satou.

Hoshinomiya : Now that everyone is here, it's time to explain the content of this special exam.

Ike   and   Satou   look nervous, I try to look   interested , even if I'm not, this will be a good way to corroborate the rules.

Hoshinomiya  : In this special exam, all 1st year students will be divided into groups based on zodiac signs and the entire exam will be held within said groups of students from all classes who share the same sign. The purpose of this exam is to evaluate your 'thinking skills'.

Satou : What do you mean by 'thinking skills'?

Hoshinomiya  : I'm sorry,   Satou  -san, I can't answer you.

So the teachers are tied to not answering any questions, I thought it was possible that it was just   Mashima   -  sensei  . Maybe they will respond after the explanation.

Hoshinomiya: There are three attributes required for people to function properly in society and that they need to master: Action, Thinking, and Teamwork. These skills are necessary for them to become successful adults. The previous test on the island greatly emphasized teamwork, however, today's test will focus on thinking. The ability to think critically, analyze a current situation and solve the given problem will be evaluated in this exam. The ability to work creatively with imagination and determination to solve a problem, such characteristics will be vital for this task. Therefore, this exam will be carried out with 12 groups divided according to zodiac signs and under those conditions. Any questions?

The explanation is the same as if it were taken from a textbook. Maybe they made sure to be impartial.

Satou   is the first to raise her hand.

Satou : This… I don't understand very well, but does it mean that we will be grouped with other classes?

Hoshinomiya  : Right, other groups are currently receiving the same explanation.

Ike : So wouldn't it be better to explain when a whole group is complete?

Hoshinomiya :   Nope , this way we avoid confusion among the students.

Their words are hidden, it means that they do not tell everyone because in this way, separate groups already have a tactic to face this exam.

Satou : But isn't it strange? Until now we have been competing with the other classes, to now say that we work together.

Hoshinomiya : It is true that they are competing, but you must also consider how to socialize with those competitors and come to a satisfactory solution.